9th April 2017, 03:07 PM

Shall I continue in CBSE board or change to state board after 10th standard?

I am a CBSE student and i have I given my 10th board exam. So, I wanted to know that I should continue in CBSE board or state board. I heard that we can score more marks if it's state board and not CBSE? Is that true? Can you please guide me on this? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  2. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  3. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  4. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  5. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  6. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  7. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  8. Which board is suitable after completion of 10th standard in state board?
  9. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to change from state to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard?
  11. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  12. Is it advisable to move from CBSE board to state board after 8th standard?
  13. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  14. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  15. Can I change my board in 12th from Kerala State Board to CBSE?
  16. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  17. Can I continue with 10th ISC or change board to CBSE?
  18. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
9th April 2017, 11:02 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Shall I continue in CBSE board or change to state board after 10th standard?

It's not true that you will score better marks in state board and not in CBSE board. If you labour hard then you will score good marks in CBSE also. But i suggest you to go with CBSE Board because in any institutions and also in competitive exams cbse board students will get little bit liberty in comparison with state board students.
10th April 2017, 05:35 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shall I continue in CBSE board or change to state board after 10th standard?

You have got wrong information that it is easy to score in state board exams. CBSE is the best board where you can score more marks with ease because of:

1. Transparent process of copy checking.

2. Step Marking.

3. Questions based on prescribed syllabus.

You must not change your board and continue your studies from CBSE board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?