5th May 2019, 12:38 PM
priyal 18

Shall I re-appear for my 12th Board exams even after scoring overall 55%?

Hi, I am Priyal, I got less marks (55%) in 12th class because of some problem but I know that I have potential to crack that exam and I want to do it. I don't want to lose IIMs because of 12th marks. So, please prefer me that it is good or bad for me? Thank you

15th May 2019, 09:03 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shall I re-appear for my 12th Board exams even after scoring overall 55%?

Yes, you can reappear in your 12th standard board examination marks even after scoring overall 55% marks. If you are not satisfied with your scores, then you can apply for improvement examinations to improve your examinations scores. To apply for improvement examinations, you have to contact your school principal or examinations branch, fill the application form and pay the specified fee.
15th May 2019, 02:24 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shall I re-appear for my 12th Board exams even after scoring overall 55%?

If you are not satisfied with your marks in board examination of 12th then you can reappear for board examination of 12th from same board to secure better percentage of marks.

You can reapply for board examination from same school and work hard to score more than 90% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?