19th June 2011, 04:56 PM

To shirt to Asansol Engineering College in 2nd year do I have to appear for WBJEE?

i am studying in skfgi .ist year is completed.but now i want to shift in asansol engineering college in 2nd year? is there any procedure without appearing 4 wbjee?

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank is needed to get admission in Asansol Engineering College? I have got 44870 rank in WBJEE
  2. Can I get electrical engineering in Asansol engineering college after scoring 21134 WBJEE rank?
  3. Can I get admission in Asansol Engineering college in 2nd counseling?
  4. Can I get admission in Asansol Engineering college? I secured 25019 rank in WB JEE and 230000 rank in AIEEE. How much money is needed to take admission in same under management quota?
  5. What rank should I secure to get admission in Asansol Engineering college, WB with mechanical engineering stream?
  6. What are the jobs opportunities available for me after completion of my BBA from Asansol Engineering college?
  7. Top 10 management institutes which come under WBUT?
  8. Changing college in 2nd year of engineering to a better college -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I get EE in Asanasol engineering college? I've secured 62627 rank in WB-JEE and SC rank 5529
  10. My WBJEE rank is 22200, which college can I get? Which is better WBJEE or JEE?
  11. In which Government College can I get after scoring 21076 in WBJEE?
  12. BBA CET exam question paper of Asansol Engineering College?
  13. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 156 in JECA being a candidate from SC category?
  14. Procedure to apply for 6-7 weeks Training in BCCL-Dhanbad, OICL-Barauni, SAIL-Bokaro and Railway in Jasidih, Jhajha and Asansol for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  15. List of colleges which offer B.Tech course with scholarship in India? Do I have to appear in any scholarship exam? -- [New]
  16. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 49585 in WBJEE?
  17. When would the process for taking admission in diploma courses in Asansol Dhadka college?
  18. Chances of admission in government engineering college or private engineering college in Kolkata after scoring 12000 in WBJEE?
12th August 2015, 12:16 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: To shirt to Asansol Engineering College in 2nd year do I have to appear for WBJEE?

I am afraid that it is true. You need to sit for WBJEE again to shift to Asansol Engineering college. That way you will lose one more year. Already you lost a year in the college that you did not like. Now to be in the college that you like you need to go back to first year. For that you have to give WBJEE or AIEEE again. There is only one slight chance. All the engineering colleges have special seats reserved, which are called sponsored seats. If you manage to get hold of one such seat that is till open in Asansol Engineering college, then you won't have to give WBJEE or AIEEE again. But those are as I said, sponsored seats. so you have to pay a huge amount of money to get hold of it. The amount varies from college to college. But the price is kept 6 lacs maximum. This amount you donate to the college. In lieu of it you get any of the sponsored seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?