16th December 2018, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Which are the short term banking courses that can be pursued after intermediate?

Currently, I'm studying in class 12th and will be appearing for my board exam in next year. After, this I directly want to set my career in banking industry. So, which are the short term courses available related to bank which I can Pursue directly after 12th?

24th February 2023, 04:55 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Which are the short term banking courses that can be pursued after intermediate?

Most Degree will require 3 years of completion and after that yoy can do a diploma in post graduation
Certificate banking courses are mostly provided by University
There are also some diploma courses that you can take
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?