7th October 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply for job while in 3rd year of engineering or 4th year?

sir,
when i have to apply for job in 3rd year of engineering or in 4th year ......sir plzz give me advice

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for IFS in 4th year after passing 3rd year engineering?
  2. Can I appear for GATE in 2nd year engineering just to get some idea? How often does GATE Syllabus change?
  3. How to get a job after 4th year while in B.Tech 3rd year? Is there any difference criteria?
  4. List of the PSU's offering a job in IT? When can we appear for entrance exam after 3rd year or 4th year engineering?
  5. List of Companies that recruit candidates who are having less than 60% of marks being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 55% in 12th and pursuing 4th year Engineering with 55%? Which fields I can apply for Job Opportunities?
  6. Can a B.tech 4th year student apply for BSNL and other Government Jobs exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can i apply for BPSC after studying in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year? What is the syllabus for BPSC for Mechanical Engineering
  8. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan to study 4th year of B.Tech?
  9. Percentage needed to get a job after passing B.Tech?
  10. Percentage required for getting in any IIT college? Is it allowed to give GATE in 3rd year?
  11. How to get a job in ISRO after doing engineering in IT branch in 3rd year? How can I apply in ISRO after getting a job?
  12. How to apply for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Civil?
  13. How to apply in Air Force before commencement of 4th year? I am pursuing B.Tech with Electronics and Telecommunication branch
  14. How to apply for any job in computer science and engineering in Railway Board? I am a student of 4th year computer science and engineering
  15. Can I apply for job in Accenture having 3 backlogs in 3rd semester of Engineering? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to apply for job in PSU for B.Tech(E&TC) 4th year student through GATE? Eligibility to apply for job?
  17. Can I apply for RTO Officer Job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in Marine Engineering?
  18. How to do internship after doing 3rd year electronics and communication?
11th November 2011, 06:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply for job while in 3rd year of engineering or 4th year?

You can apply for jobs only in the final year of your engineering. You can apply in third year on the basis of your 12th qualification. Most of the companies in public sector conducts written test for recruiting engineers. You can apply for these firms and try to get jobs in these firms. You can apply for private companies also only after completing the course. You should apply for all the post only after referring to the notification.
15th March 2012, 01:12 PM
ramandeep.2dec

Default Re: Should I apply for job while in 3rd year of engineering or 4th year?

You can apply for jobs in final year of engineering as 2 or 3 years back, it is decided by Supreme Court that no placements can be done in 3rd year as it hampers the candidates further interest in studies . So, After that all placements activities are going only in final year of engineering.
17th May 2012, 12:05 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Should I apply for job while in 3rd year of engineering or 4th year?

Hi

Engineering is the Branch of Science which deals with all the Technology related studies, developments and researches.

This is in two courses named B.E I.e Bachelor in Education and the other one is B.Tech which is Bachelor in Technology.

This is a 4 year full time courses which any Science student can do after passing Class 12th successfully. Also Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are the compulsory subjects which he/she must have studied.

Now coming to your point and query, job is something which is a means of income for you. You would have to work for any organization or company.

When a candidate studies B.Tech then many times there are placement drives which are carried out in the 3rd and 4th year of your B.Tech.

So you can get placed from your college, it can be in the third or in the fourth year. But one thing I must tell you is that UNTIL AND UNLESS you pass out from your B.Tech course for full 4 years you cannot join any job.

So You can apply for jobs in the 3rd year, get placed even but you cannot join it unless you get your graduation degree.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards

RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?