25th July 2019, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Should I do B.Sc or B.Tech wit specialization in Computer Science Engineering after Diploma Computer?

I have completed my 3 years regular Polytechnic Diploma course in Computer Engineering. Now, can I get admission in B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics? How would be this combination after Diploma in Computer Engineering? Or, should I go for B.Sc in Computer Science Engineering or B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?

14th September 2019, 03:18 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do B.Sc or B.Tech wit specialization in Computer Science Engineering after Diploma Computer?

As per my suggestion, you should go for the admission of Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering course after completing a Diploma course in Computer Engineering. The duration of Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering course is 3 years on the basis of Diploma course. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of LEET examination so you should score good marks in the LEET examination to get admission in good college.

JOB OPPORTUNITY

1. Computer Science & Engineering Companies

2. Software & Hardware Companies

3. Systems Engineering Units

4. Intellectual Property Agencies

5. Colleges & Universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?