14th April 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Should I get education loan for admission in a good marine college?

My father's income is below 1 lakh per year,should i get education loan for admission in a good marine college

12th March 2014, 02:40 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I get education loan for admission in a good marine college?

Any certificate courses from recognized affiliated institutes and evening courses certified by government in India are eligible for the loan. If your course fee is between Rs 4 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh, you only need a guarantor who promises to pay the amount in case you fail to pay back the loan. You need documents like passport size photo, income proof/latest income tax return, last 6 months bank account statements during the sanctioning. Incase of scholarship too, you are eligible only after you clear the exams.
There are courses in similar stream like Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering (SMME), Master of Science in Ocean Engineering
Master of Science in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering, Master of Science in Oceanographic Engineering and Master of Engineering in Manufacturing. There is hardly any option for sponsorship schemes. You need to apply for the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?