6th April 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get loan before admission in college?

can i gt education Loan befroe the admission? If yes then plz give details what to do? Can i get an edu. Loan before admission in the colge. If yes thn plz gv dtails.

26th April 2014, 11:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get loan before admission in college?

No, education loan can be taken only after you take admission. Once the counselling process is completed, then you can opt for the education loan and can easily get it. You can use the loan to give your college fees at the time of admission.

For this, you need to approach the nearest branch of the bank from whom you want to take loan or have an account. Talk to the branch manager or the administrative manager. Speak about the education loan, get to know all the details, norms, procedure of it. Show the documents of counselling and seat allotment letter and request him to sanction the loan as soon as possible and follow all the formalities required for sanctioning of the education loan.
28th April 2014, 07:49 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

See, the bank provides loan to those students who are unable to pay their fees or are unable to carry out higher studies because of financial constraints.

So if you are in some financial problem and are unable to pursue your higher studies because of financial issues then you have first provide proof to the bank about your situation. for that you have to take admission into the college of your study and then get a studentship certificate from its principal and also he will certify that you are in need of education loan to complete your further studies.

In accordance to this certificate only you can get education loan to complete your studies. Bank does not allow you to first take the loan and then take admission because the bank will directly deal with the college administration to for payment of fees. so you will be only able to get the loan or fees paid for your studies from the coming year of your admissions. not the first year. So anyhow you have to arrange the admission fees first which you will get back from bank as in loan amount later on.
1st May 2014, 09:57 AM
brain1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i gt education Loan befroe the admission? If yes then plz give details what to do? Can i get an edu. Loan before admission in the colge. If yes thn plz gv dtails.
yes you can get while getting admission tine which will be directl given to college
7th June 2017, 01:20 PM
mahesh122

Yes, Only HDFC Credila offers education loan sanction even before admissions/*I-20.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?