13th October 2010, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Should I join any coaching to crack PSU entrance exam? I am in 5th semester electrical and electronics engineering

hello..m in 5th sem electrical and electronics engineering.i want to crack any of the psu's..rite now m concentrating only on some objective books..should i join coachings for my preparations??? plz suggest

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join coaching for PSU?
  2. Details about IES and PSU exam?
  3. What is the syllabus of PSU for electrical engineering? Which books are to be referred to crack the PSU exam?
  4. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electrical Engineering-5th Sem Pulse and Digital Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  6. How to crack GATE exam? I am a student of 5th semester
  7. Procedure to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester BE in Electronics and Instrumentation? Information regarding University Entry Scheme?
  8. Procedure to appear for internship or training at BHEL during 5th semester? -- [New]
  9. Mumbai University BE in Electronics Engineering 5th Semester Continuous Time Signals and Systems Papers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How can I join Indian Air Force after studying in 5th semester electrical engineering
  11. Question papers of all Electrical Engineering of 5th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Anna University BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering 5th Sem-Protection And Switchgear Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electrical Engineering-5th Sem Electrical Machines-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. 5th semester diploma previous years question papers in electronics engineering?
  15. Mumbai University B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering 5th Semester Random Signal Analysis Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Does TCS offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  17. How to crack PSU after passing B.E electrical with 59.5% marks?
  18. Am I eligible for GATE after doing B.E in electrical
5th February 2012, 01:27 PM
kshama parakh

Smile Re: Should I join any coaching to crack PSU entrance exam? I am in 5th semester electrical and electronics engineering

coachings introduces us with the competition around us....
so if u can cope up with your engineering studies along with coachings its better to join coaching..... so as to crack the PSU exam.......
14th September 2016, 12:10 PM
Birendra chauhan

Default Re: Should I join any coaching to crack PSU entrance exam? I am in 5th semester electrical and electronics engineering

Nice to know that you are concern about your future! Now a days we have wrapped with technology thus have no time to focus on study and ourselves.

you may decide to crack PSU without coaching class even it happens, but only 1-2% candidates qualify like this without coaching class.

I mean to say that if you do not have a lot of problems and struggle then you must join coaching for UPS preparation. Don't take risk otherwise you may lose your hope and precious time.

After joining coaching class may your daily study routine minimum twice in a day.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?