11th May 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Should I join BSC course after failing to pass in Medical entrance exam?

sir,i m a medical student . recently i give the xam of aipmt prelims but i can't clear it due to few marks. all my friends suggest me to join college for bsc msc course but i want to join a medical college and want to become a doctor. i want to crack haryana pmt . what can i do. please help me.

8th June 2011, 06:39 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I join BSC course after failing to pass in Medical entrance exam?

Hi,

If you really want to study medical then you can try for the second time. For that you should maintain strong mental determination.

What friends say,what people say just turn them a deaf ear. Of course,your friends don't want you to lose a year for your interest. That's why they are suggesting you to carry on with general studies.

But it is you who have to decide what to do in your career. So as you have hard wish to crack the PMTs and become a doctor,then you can do so.

Try hard from now and start good preparation for PMTs.

All the very best!
8th June 2011, 10:49 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: Should I join BSC course after failing to pass in Medical entrance exam?

It’s a tough question basically it depends much on individual but now a days there are a lot of opportunities available if not engineering and medical.
If you havent cleared the entrance exam this year then you can surely consider yourself for a drop but its not highly recommended as dropping a year aint easy. You will be facing lots of problems in your 1 year of drop as you will be totally out of regular studies.

The best option is to take admission in any nearby or local college and prepare hard for a year in the college for the entrance exam and crack it the next following year. I know it sounds easy but it isnt. So the final choice is yours!
15th June 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i haven't cleared medical entrance exams.and my parents are not allowing to drop a year..i wanted to pursue for bsc9h0 in zoology but my teacher told that i should not pursue for it rather do bsc pass course..Iwant to ask what is this course and which du college has this course? please reply till evening on my e-mail [email protected]
3rd June 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I m looking for addmsn in bsc bio in du i have scored 78% in 12th can u pls help me? Wat r the percntge requrd for the admsn nd wen will the forms be out
9th July 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

what to do after bsc medical?
21st July 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a regular entrance student.. I appeared for neet 2013..I think I have no chance to get in my state kerala.. My parents tell to drop another year for entrance..That means re-repeat..I have confidence to study and prepare more well than past year but I wish to join in same institute.. But I am afraid that will the teachers scold or tease me for dropping one more year ?? pls help Sir .......
9th June 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

sir I had failed to secure MBBS admission after repeating in 2013-2014 academic year. please give me some suggestions regarding rerepeating
30th July 2014, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

sir i have cleared my AIPMT 2014 and got 82 rank in chd. Due to few seats in medical college in chd ,i couldnot get the MBBS seat . Now iam on waiting list.and almost no hope of getting the seat. should i drop or do Bsc( medical) .i got 92%in 2(medical).please reply its urgent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?