4th May 2011, 01:52 AM
shirazi arifakhatun

Which should I join either Indian Army or Indian Airforce? I am pursuing B.Com degree and I have C-certificate of NCC exam with A grade

recpected sir,

my name is shirazi arifakhatun from jamnagar in india.i study in t.y.b.com.i have been also passed the ncc exam of "c" certificate with "a" grade.i want to know that what can i join & how?
i hope you will send answer imidiatli

your faithfully
Shirazi arifakhatun

Related Questions:
  1. After completing my diploma how can I join Indian Army if I have NCC certificate in A grade?
  2. Can I join Indian Army without having NCC Certificate?
  3. How to prepare for Indian Army entrance exam after BCA (completing in April 2011) and NCC 'C' certificate in 'A' grade?
  4. How can I join Indian Army at the age of 26 years if I am having the NCC B Certificate and C Certificate?
  5. Can I join Indian Air Force? I got B Grade in NCC C certificate
  6. I don't have any NCC certificate, can I still join the Indian Army?
  7. How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing my NCC C certificate with B.Grade?
  8. Can I join Indian Airforce through SSB exams after diploma in mechanical Engineering?
  9. Procedure to join Indian Army for 18 years old 10th passed NCC certified student?
  10. Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard
  11. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th science? I have NCC A, B and C certificate
  12. How can I join Indian Army after passing 10th and 12th with NCC A and B Level certificate and a B.Com graduate?
  13. Joining Indian Army after Graduation and with NCC C Certificate
  14. Will I be able to join Indian Army without NCC Certificate being a 24 years old candidate? -- [New]
  15. Can I join Indian Army having completed 10+2 with Commerce and having 'A' certificate of NCC?
  16. How to join Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join Indian Army being a candidate of B.Com having an age of 23 years and not having NCC certificate?
  18. How can I join Indian Army after graduating in Economics with 60% and with NCC C certificate?
3rd March 2012, 04:47 PM
KAVITHA DILEEP KUMAR

Thumbs up Re: Which should I join either Indian Army or Indian Airforce? I am pursuing B.Com degree and I have C-certificate of NCC exam with A grade

you can join as per your choice.
through CDS exam,you can enter the both sector since you have NCC C certificate it will be easier to get admitted and you will get more preference.

for more details follow the links of Indian Air Force & Indian Army:
joinindianarmy.nic.in/
careerairforce.nic.in/
All the best.
3rd March 2012, 06:45 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which should I join either Indian Army or Indian Airforce? I am pursuing B.Com degree and I have C-certificate of NCC exam with A grade

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirazi arifakhatun View Post
recpected sir,

my name is shirazi arifakhatun from jamnagar in india.i study in t.y.b.com.i have been also passed the ncc exam of "c" certificate with "a" grade.i want to know that what can i join & how?
i hope you will send answer imidiatli

your faithfully
Shirazi arifakhatun
HI!
You can join Indian Army after passing the graduation...
After passing graduation you have to qualify the C.D.S exam..
C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year..

After qualifying C.D.S exam you can join Defence services like:-
> Army
> Air Force
> Navy

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass graduation with recognized university
> Age limit:-19-24 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
3rd March 2012, 09:55 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which should I join either Indian Army or Indian Airforce? I am pursuing B.Com degree and I have C-certificate of NCC exam with A grade

As you are from Commerce stream you are only eligible to apply for Indian Army through CDS and NCC Entry Scheme as Indian Air Force needs candidate having Graduation with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

CDS-COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC twice every year. The candidate must be an unmarried Indian having Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 can apply for Indian Military Academy of CDS.

As you are a graduate with NCC "C" certificate with "A" grade you can apply through NCC Entry Scheme within the age 19 to 25 years with 60% marks in Graduation.

For both the scheme the selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview.

For more information you may log on to www.upsc.gov.in or www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
23rd February 2014, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Nw am in B.sc final year 6th sem
(chemistry,botany,zoology)
and dis year i written C certificate exam nw my question is
how to get direct Lt. Officer Post
wat is procedure i have to follow reply soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?