22nd November 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Should I look out for a job after B.Tech or do MBA?

i jast completed my b.tech and didnt get placed..should i look for a job do mba???

22nd November 2011, 08:28 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Should I look out for a job after B.Tech or do MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i jast completed my b.tech and didnt get placed..should i look for a job do mba???
Should I look out for a job after B.Tech or do MBA?

This is a difficult question to answer as it depends upon your choice and conditions in your life but yes higher degree will definitely help you in future.

If your economical condition is not good and you have just completed your B.Tech then you should look definitely for job rather than doing MBA .And while doing your job, you can easily complete your MBA through distant learning .Distant learning is very suitable for busy person who don't have enough time to join classes but are willing to complete their higher courses .Only you will need to appear in final exam and the study part management depends upon you means you can compete your study at home.After completing your higher degree , you will definitely get promotion .

If your financial condition is good then you may look for MBA regular course but for your kind information , i want to inform you that most of the engineering students prefer to go for M.Tech rather than MBA but there is no restriction .You can choose fields according to your interest.If you want to join regular MBA course then try to crack CAT,MAT.

With Regards
ravik1214
22nd November 2011, 11:05 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I look out for a job after B.Tech or do MBA?

You can better decide yourself of what to do either to go for job opportunity or to go for MBA course.

If you have profound interest to pursue higher studies and that too in Management side, then you can opt for MBA course. MBA course is providing number of job opportunites for the candidates.

My suggestion is to join in job opportunity if you get a job in the reputed company. You can also pursue MBA course along with the job.

It is better to start your career with the Industry soon after the completion of your B.Tech course.

In order to be eligible for the job opportunites, the candidate should be of career 60. This is the minimum eligibility critiera for most of the companies. Some companies may put the eligibility criteria of more than this.

The selection procedure will be by
-Written Test
-Technical round
-HR round

Have good preparation to the above mentioned rounds and appeare for recruitments of companies and get good job opportunities.
30th May 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I look out for a job after B.Tech or do MBA?

Hi,
I have just given my eighth semester Btech degree examination. I have two backpapers in seventh semester and have just 61%. I'm very confused now. I have applied fr a few jobs and attended their interviews but they turned me down because of the backpapers. I'm extremely clueless about what to do. Also i'm thinking of writing mat this year, so that i can get into a business school next year. Should i pursue an mba or keep trying for a job?
Thanks,
Confused Guy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?