17th December 2014, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after B.Tech(ECE) and MBA(Finance)? Will I face any problem during interview?

Sir,
I am a btech(ece) with mba(finance) graduate..pls tel me what are the job opportunities for me.what type of fields can i choose in job ?in every interview i faced a question that why you go for mba finance after btech

Related Questions:
  1. Will I face any problem while getting job in UK and USA if having arrears in B.Tech(ME)? Best company in UK and USA for B.Tech(ME) student?
  2. Chances to appear in GRE and TOEFL after completing B.Tech? Would I face any problem during Visa interview?
  3. Can I face any problem in Interview for IAS process having completed 10th from Open Board?
  4. How to face a job interview? List of topics can be asked in interview? I've cleared IBPS CWE for PO
  5. Job opportunities in government sector after passing B.E mechanical engineering?
  6. Will there be any problem at the time of job interview in Embedded Systems or VLSI if did training in Communication field?
  7. Job opportunities after B.Sc IT course? Will the distance education study cause any problem to get good job?
  8. Will I get a job in IT sector with color blindness problem?
  9. Had a backlog in the past and scored 65% in B.Tech CSE : Will I face any problem for getting a job in HCL?
  10. How should I face the interview?
  11. Campus placements with year gaps? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the job opportunities for me after passing B.E Mechanical and B.E Agriculture?
  13. Last 10 years previous years question papers with solutions of General Ability Test of NIFT?
  14. How to face a job interview? List of topics can be asked in interview? I've cleared IBPS CWE for PO
  15. Is there any way to attend the interview or job opportunities to get job in foreign automobile companies like Mercedes Benz, Ferrari etc?
  16. How to get placed in IT companies within 2 months after completing engineering(B.Tech)?
  17. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  18. What exam I have to give and interview to face for job at RTA?
27th November 2016, 04:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities after B.Tech(ECE) and MBA(Finance)? Will I face any problem during interview?

Since you have completed MBA course, so you need to apply for opportunities based on your MBA degree. You can apply in various private sector companies as well as public sector companies. In private sector you can apply in financial organisations, product based companies , telecom companies and IT service based companies as they recruit MBA (finance) candidates. You can also seek opportunity in public sector especially in banks and PSUs.
The question is quite common to get an idea of your aspiration and your attitude. You can answer it stating that your interest got inclined to finance management during your undergraduate course and you wanted to have a lucrative career option , so you opted for MBA course in the field of finance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?