18th December 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Should I paste black and white or coloured photograph in the AIEEE form? Do I have to write the date and name on it?

which photo should be pasted? either black n white or coloured? should name and date should be written or not on the photo?

Related Questions:
  1. Date and name to be written below each photograph or just one(AIEEE form)? Is Black and White photograph necessary?
  2. Will it lead to form rejection if I have attached a colour photograph instead of a black and white one which was asked?
  3. What kind of Photograph to we have to use in AIEEE form? Can we use coloured photograph?
  4. Is it necessary to paste black and white photo in AIEEE form? What size of photo is to be pasted?
  5. Can I resend my AIEEE application form having pasted a Color Photograph instead of Black and White photograph previously? -- [New]
  6. attached a Photograph without name and date on the AIEE form
  7. Will it be any problem to paste a colour photograph on AIEEE form?
  8. Do I have to paste a photograph with white background in IIT JEE form?
  9. VITEEE form photograph does not contain my name and date of the photo taken
  10. Pasted colored photographs in place of black and white : Will my form be rejected? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will a colored photograph cause any problem while getting accepted for AIEEE exam?
  12. What type of photo can we paste on the offline AIEEE application form?
  13. My photograph does not have the name and the date on the photograph in the AIEEE Application
  14. Attested coloured photo without name and date in AIEEE form : Will my form get rejected?
  15. Which type of photo is to be pasted in AIEEE form, Coloured or Black?
  16. Will it be a problem if I forget to write the name and date on the photo of AIEEE form?
  17. Will AIEEE form be accepted with colored photograph?
  18. Should I refill the AIEEE form after pasting the coloured photo?
19th December 2011, 07:47 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I paste black and white or coloured photograph in the AIEEE form? Do I have to write the date and name on it?

Yes exactly. You shall have to paste Black and White photo on the application form for AIEEE.

It is must and should that the photo will have to reveal the date of photograph along with signature below the photograph.

Make sure that the photo will be signed by the Gazetted Officer without which the application form is not valid.

One should have to be very careful with the instructions of AIEEE.

Even a single and silly mistake made in the application form will result in the application form to be rejected.

Make sure that you are providing complete details in the application form and duly filled.

Try to send the application form before the last date for the receipt of completed application forms.

Have good preparation to the exam and crack the exam.
19th December 2011, 09:15 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I paste black and white or coloured photograph in the AIEEE form? Do I have to write the date and name on it?

Coloured photograph is not to be pasted on the form.But If one has paste it by mistake then that form will also be acceptable if it is completed in all respects.

But in general students should have to paste the Black & White photograph.Your Photo must contain-

1. Name & date must be written on the Photo.
2. The photo must be duly attested by the Gazetted officer.
19th December 2011, 09:44 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

AIEEE exam is conducted by IIT's to take qualified students for graduation degree in Engineering and Architecture course.

Eligibility criteria for AIEEE exam:
For B.Tech/B.E course:

You should have complete 12th class with PCM stream from a recognized university.
For B.Arch/B.Plan course:
You should have complete 12th class with at least Maths as compulsory subjects and should have maintained 55% marks.

As you have filled the form online and took the print out the confirmation page.Then should fill the empty blanks manually.
Firstly you should paste Black and White Photograph,which has taken recently.And then below,you should make signature and date.
Then you should make gazetted Signature on Photograph and you should also press Institute Stamp on it.
Then fill the Residential Address,press left hand thumb.And then send to
The Joint Secretary(AIEEE UNIT),Central Board of Secondary Education,PS 1-2,IP Extension,Institutional Area,Patparganj,Delhi-110092.

And you application should reach the AIEEE UNIT,before 5th Jan 2012,to accept the application form.

You should the application through Speed post/Registration Post only.

Online(B.Tech/B.E course) exam will held from 7th May 2012 to 26th May 2012.
Offline(B.Arch/B.Plan course) exam will held on 28th April 2012.

Visit official website for more details.

http://www.upsc.gov.in
19th December 2011, 03:27 PM
jayparikh

Smile Re: Should I paste black and white or coloured photograph in the AIEEE form? Do I have to write the date and name on it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which photo should be pasted? either black n white or coloured? should name and date should be written or not on the photo?
Should I paste black and white or coloured photograph in the AIEEE form? Do I have to write the date and name on it?

Hi friend,

Black and white photo should be pasted on AIEEE application form.

yes, It should contain your name and date on which photograph has been taken.

For further update refer:-

www.aieee.nic.in

please post here,if further help needed.

best of luck

regards.
26th December 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

i pasted a color photo without name and date, but its perfect and correct. do i have to resend it?? please reply as soon as possibe.
6th December 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

do photograph required date while uploading the photo on application form in digital form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?