12th January 2017, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BA course and I also want to pursue LLB course so I want to know should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA? Can I pursue both the courses at the same time? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue LLB course after completing M.Com? Is LLB a 3 or 2 years course for a PG candidate?
  2. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  3. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? What is the course duration of LLB?
  4. From which College in India can I pursue LLB course after completing HS? Do I need to write any Entrance exam? -- [New]
  5. Can I pursue LLB from IGNOU after completing BA course from MU? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  6. Can I pursue 3 year LLB course from MGM college after completing MBA in HR?
  7. What is the procedure to pursue LLB after completing MA and MBA (HM) 2 years course?
  8. How can I pursue LLB through Distance Education after completing Graduation? Which College or University offers LLB through Distance Education in Ernakulam?
  9. How can I pursue LLB course after completing BE scoring 70% marks?
  10. Can I pursue LLB course after completing B.Com Private from Calicut University?
  11. How can I pursue LLB course after completing Diploma (IEI) from Amie?
  12. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?
  13. Can I pursue B.Com + LLb course directly after completing class 12th without qualifying CLAT exam?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue LLB course after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Whats is the procedure to get admission in LLB course?
  15. Can I pursue LLB after completing Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)?
  16. Can I pursue LLB after 5 years of completing class 12th without appearing for CLAT exam?
  17. Can I pursue LLB Distance Education after completing BE in Electronics and Communication and MBA in Marketing? Which is the best University for pursuing LLB Distance Education?
  18. How to become a Lawyer if I am 20 years old -- [Most Discussed]
14th January 2017, 11:03 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA?

>> Yes you can pursue both course at same time.
>> As you are pursuing BA Course you need to do LLB from distance mode only.
>> IGNOU or School of open learning (SOL) linked with Delhi university provide distance LLB.
>> You can apply online from from IGNOU site for admission of LLB
>> Make sure that you need to attain minimum 60% in both B.A and LLB degree for better job ahead, this would be quite difficult as you are pursuing both at a time.
>> For admission to IGNOU visit www.ignou.ac.in and in SOL visit www.sol.du.ac.in
14th January 2017, 04:28 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, you will be not eligible to pursue both course simultaneously.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year undergraduate course. The eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, to get admission in LLB course you must have to complete your B.A course first. Most of universities and colleges conducts entrance examination for admission in course.
14th January 2017, 06:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BA course and I also want to pursue LLB course so I want to know should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA? Can I pursue both the courses at the same time? Please answer as soon as possible.
If you fulfill below given criteria the then you are eligible for LLB course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible LLB course but you should qualify in CLAT exam.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?