2nd December 2010, 11:13 AM
Rohit kumar chaurasia

Is the single common entrance exam for all CDAC training centers? How are the college allotted and on what basis? How can I take admission in CDAC Pune?

hello sir i want to know that whether there is one single common entrance exam for all cdac training centre or each center take there own exam individually

how the colleges are allotted on what basis

actally i want to take admission in c-dac pune how is it possible
please suggest.

and is this exam an online exam

Related Questions:
  1. What is the duration for CDAC? Is there any entrance exam for CDAC?
  2. Best Institute of CDAC in India?
  3. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  4. How may I get details regarding centers of CDAC? What are the career opportunities of doing CDAC after B.Tech?
  5. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC?
  6. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  7. When is CDAC entrance exam? Is there any common entrance exam for all CDAC centres
  8. Which is the best center of CDAC? What are the career opportunities after CDAC?
  9. What are the opportunities after doing DSSD course from CDAC, Pune?
  10. What is the importance of CDAC? How to get admission in CDAC course? What is the syllabus?
  11. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exam? What is the use of CDAC? How many courses are there in CDAC and which are the best cities for preparing for CDAC course?
  12. What is CDAC exam? How should I prepare for the entrance?
  13. Which education center should I choose for my CDAC either Pune or Nagpur? I got Nagpur center
  14. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exams by own and scope of the course?
  15. Is CDAC course good after B.E (Mechanical)? Are CDAC exam for Mumbai and Pune the same?
  16. Benefits of joining CDAC and best center for study in CDAC?
  17. Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to apply for C-DAC? Date of sale of C-DAC forms? -- [Most Discussed]
21st August 2011, 05:50 PM
malek basit

Default Re: Is the single common entrance exam for all CDAC training centers? How are the college allotted and on what basis? How can I take admission in CDAC Pune?

hello friends...

I dont think that CDAC is an option for Mechanical Engineer, because it deals only with Electronics, Computer science and IT.
There are 2 exams for admission in CDAC:

One is conducted by CDAC pune and other one is conducted by CDAC Hydrabad.
10th October 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the single common entrance exam for all CDAC training centers? How are the college allotted and on what basis? How can I take admission in CDAC Pune?

sir i want to know when entrance exam form available in market
4th July 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir I am a student of 5th semester B.com(computer).Can I take admmission in cdac after completing my graduation and my graduation subject is eligible for cdac?please sugest me a right path to move on .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?