27th May 2015, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of joining CDAC and best center for study in CDAC?

hello sir
i m Gopal kumar a studentof bca last year after that want to join cdac but i didn't know about this. so pls tell about cdac and give me some information about this :
1) What the benefits if i join cdac
2) Which city is best for cdac
pls give me syllabus for cdac entrence 2012 on my e-mail id:[email protected]

14th December 2017, 10:34 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of joining CDAC and best center for study in CDAC?

Benefits of joining CDAC:

There are numerous benefits of joining CDAC and it offers several courses like,
* Diploma in System Software Development
* Diploma in Embedded System Design
* Diploma in Advanced Business Computing..etc.,

CDAC offers courses such that the concepts that are useful for working in MNC companies. Besides this, these institutes offer you good placements after successful completion of the course. So that, you would be placed immediately after doing these courses in most of the cases. It would be easy for you to cope up with working in MNC or some other top organizations.

Best Study Centers for studying CDAC in India:

Centre for development of advanced computing has numerous institutes in India and their institutes are located in, CDAC Noida, CDAC Delhi, CDAC Trivandrum, CDAC Mohali, CDAC Mumbai, CDAC Bangalore, CDAC Pune...etc.,

Although there are several branches all India level, CDAC Hyderabad, CDAC Pune and CDAC Delhi are the best institutes that offer you good number of placements after completion of the course.
29th December 2020, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Benefits of joining CDAC and best center for study in CDAC?

Can BCA students apply for cdac course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?