15th December 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Solutions of previous 10 years papers of computer science and engineering

i want to get the solution of previous 10 year question paper of computer science and engineering

please send me on my email:
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 10 year question papers of GATE Exam for Computer Science Engineering stream?
  2. Previous 10 year question papers of GATE Exam for Computer Science Engineering stream?
  3. Previous years papers of ONGC Graduate trainee for computer science/programming with solutions
  4. Previous 5 years papers of GATE Computer Science and IT with solutions
  5. Past 10 years question papers of GATE computer science with solutions?
  6. How may I get computer science previous year question papers along with answers of Goa boards?
  7. Cochin University B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Control System Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Previous years papers for GRE with solutions?
  10. Previous 5 years aptitude placement papers for computer science and engineering?
  11. Cochin University B. Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Computer Graphics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Previous years TRB question papers for computer science and engineering?
  13. Previous 3 years question papers for 3rd semester of Diploma in Computer Science?
  14. Cochin University B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Digital Signal Processing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Last 5 years question papers of Diploma CET for CSE with solutions? -- [New]
  16. JNTU, B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, OOP through Java Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Previous 5 years question papers of GATE Civil Engineering with solutions?
  18. Previous 10 years papers of PGCET for M.Tech computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
1st August 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solutions of previous 10 years papers of computer science and engineering

Please send me previous year question and answer for trb to my
Mail.
[email protected]
12th August 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solutions of previous 10 years papers of computer science and engineering

please send trb assistant professor for computer science engineering model question paper with answers and syllabus
2nd February 2015, 12:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to get the solution of previous 10 year question paper of computer science and engineering

please send me on my email:
[email protected]
Below are the attachments of B.Tech in CSE question papers of past few years. Please download them.

Apart from that some of the recommended books for B.Tech in CSE exam where you can get more years solved papers are,

GATE: Computer Science & Information Technology Papers
Author: G K P
Publisher: G.k. Publishers

GATE 2013: Computer Science & Information Technology (With CD)
Author: Gk Publisher
Publisher: G.K. Publishers

A Complete Guide to The GATE Computer Science Engineering 1st Edition
Author: Trishna Knowledge Systems
Publisher: Pearson

GATE Tutor Computer Science and Information Technology
Author: Er. Shanti Kirupani, Prachi Jain, Amrita Mishra
Publisher: Arihant Publications

GATE - 13 Computer Science & Information Technology: Previous Questions with Solutions Subjectwise & Chapterwise (1987 - 2012)
Author: ACE Engineering Academy
Publisher: ACE Engineering Publications
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?