1st December 2011, 11:05 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Solved MAT question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniben Tony View Post
sent me sovled MAT question papper..could u please send to me that

Past Papers of MAT

MAT (Managerial Aptitude Test) takes place 4 times a year in the months of February,June,September and December..

The last date for form submission for the December exam has already gone by but if you want..you can apply for the next exam in February..

I have attached a few past papers of MAT along with this reply..

Just go through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1MAT_2009_SamplePaper1.pdf(103.0 KB, 197 views)
File Type: pdf 1MAT_2009_SamplePaper1_Solutions.pdf(97.5 KB, 198 views)
File Type: pdf 1MAT-2009-Sample-Paper2.pdf(99.9 KB, 208 views)
File Type: pdf 1MAT-2009-Sample-Paper2-Solutions.pdf(90.4 KB, 196 views)
File Type: pdf 1MAT-Dec-2006-With-Answer-Key.pdf(61.5 KB, 190 views)
File Type: pdf 1MAT-Solved-Question-Paper-Feb-2006.pdf(61.4 KB, 175 views)
8th June 2013, 10:25 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Solved MAT question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniben Tony View Post
sent me sovled MAT question papper..could u please send to me that
MAT Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

<$$> All India Management Association conducts the Management Aptitude Test or MAT exam. For four times a year you can give this exam. In the months of February, May, September and December the exam is conducted. After CAT, MAT exam is the second most popular exam in India for MBA Entrance Exam.

<$$> There is a paper based test and an online based test. So you have the options to choose when it comes to giving MAT exam. For the next MAT exam which is supposed to happen in the month of September the notification is already out.

<$$> This year the paper based exam is going to take place on 1st September and the computer based test will take place on 7th September. The paper based test will take place from 10.00am-12.30pm.

<$$> If you are a graduate in any discipline then you are eligible to sit for this exam. Even final year students about to sit for the final exam or awaiting results can give this exam.

<$$> You have the liberty to give this exam whenever you want to and as many times as you want to since there is no age criteria you need to conform to. Similarly the number of permissible attempts has also not been mentioned.

<$$> There are several ways available to apply for this exam. Firstly you can buy the MAT Bulletin/CD by paying Rs. 1200 in any listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.

<$$> Secondly, there is an option of sending a demand draft of Rs.1200 in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. You just have to register online with the DD details. The website will guide you with the rest of the procedures.

<$$> Thirdly you can also register online and you can also pay the money online using your Credit Card or Debit Card.

For papers please download the attachments below.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?