5th February 2012, 08:35 PM
aimsmtech

Solved question papers for GATE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

I would like to get solved previous GATE question paper in Electrical and Electronics Engineering

7th February 2012, 05:11 AM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Solved question papers for GATE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimsmtech View Post
I would like to get solved previous GATE question paper in Electrical and Electronics Engineering

PREVIOUS YEAR SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS FOR GATE Electrical and Electronics Engineering
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

->I have attached previous year question paper for EEE of GATE Exam.You can download previous years question papers of GATE examination from the attachment.

->This will help you to find out what type of question asked in exam.

->Attempt all papers & try to solve most of question then match your answers & find out your weak point .Now start preparation accordingly & be strong there.

->>Gate is the exam that check your Fundamental knowledge. So take care of it means clear your basic fundamentals in all subjects that's the only way to get good score & qualify in GATE exam.

IMPORTANT BOOKS FOR GATE EXAM PREPARATION
-------------------------------------------------------

~REGARDS
4G Solutions
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GATE_EE1999.pdf(1.47 MB, 351 views)
File Type: pdf GATE_EEE2009.pdf(137.7 KB, 262 views)
File Type: pdf GATE_EEE2010.pdf(138.7 KB, 254 views)
File Type: pdf GATE_EEE2011.pdf(275.6 KB, 322 views)
File Type: pdf GATE_ElectricalSampleQuestions12.pdf(187.1 KB, 303 views)
17th October 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers for GATE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

please any year upsc civil exam question paper sent for my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?