19th August 2012, 07:20 PM

Solved Question Papers to prepare for VAO Exam?

sir i need v.a.o solved question papers for my preparation please help me to get

30th August 2012, 01:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Solved Question Papers to prepare for VAO Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir i need v.a.o solved question papers for my preparation please help me to get

VAO stands for Village Administrative Officers which is conducted by TNPSC.

If you have 12th standard OR graduation degree then you are applicable for VAO exam but you age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide as per govt rule But you must know the Tamil language.

Exam Pattern:

I have attached the Question papers of VAO Exam so please check it out.Observe the pattern of these Question papers.

For more details bout VAO exam , Please visit to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

30th August 2012, 01:51 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

VAO Exam Details:

~To give the TNPSC VAO exam you need to have the secondary school leaving certificate as that is the minimum qualification required to give this exam. If you have higher qualifications then also you can give this exam. But in that case also this certificate needs to be shown.

~The lower age limit for giving this exam is 21 years for all category candidates. The upper age limit for general category candidates is 30 years. For reserved category candidates like SC/ST there is age relaxation upto 40 years.

~Since you will get posted in the villages of Tamilnadu therefore it is very important for you to know the local language of the villagers which is Tamil. You should be well versed in this language.

~If you do not know Tamil then also you can give this exam but in that case you have to sit for Tamil language exam which is conducted by TNPSC and pass in it. That needs to be done within two years from the date of selection.

~The selectors expects that only physically fit candidates will be sitting for this exam. Therefore during exam time you need to produce medical fitness certificates before them.

~The selection procedure is solely dependant on the written exam. It is very important to score well in this exam. Apart from this the district chosen by you, reservation of the district concerned and so on is also taken into consideration.

~The exam comprises of only paper which is divided into two sections: General Knowledge and General English/General Tamil. The second paper is optional and you need to mention your preference in the application form itself.

~The first paper is bilingual. For each paper 150 marks have been alloted. Therefore the exam is of three hours and the total marks alloted is 300. Out of the total marks alloted you need to get minimum 90 marks to qualify.

Pay-Scale:

List of TNPSC VAO Exam Books:

TNPSC VAO English
by Author (Sakthi)
Publisher: Sakthi Publishing House

TNPSC VAO Village Administrative Officer's Examination - Sura
by V.V.K.Subburaj
Publisher: Sura Publications

TNPSC VAO (Paperback, Tamil)
by Sakthi
Publisher: Sakthi Publishing House

TNPSC VAO (Paperback, Tamil)
by Veerasekaran
Publisher: Kizhakku

For the papers please refer to the files attached. Download them properly and go through them properly to learn more about the question pattern. Good luck for the exam.

Hope this helps :-> :->
30th August 2012, 02:15 PM
incredibleshub

Total Number of vacancies:1870

Post name: TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2012 Tamilnadu

Eligibility criteria:

1.Candidates must have 21 years and max age limit is 30 years for General candidates as on 01-07-2012.Reserved category candidates requested to refer TNPSC VAO Exam Advertisement clearly for upper age limit.
2.The minimum Education qualification required is SSLC or HSC or Degree

Important dates to Remember:

TNPSC VAO Online Registration starts from:09-07-2012
Last date to submit online application form:10-08-2012
Last date to pay the Application fee:14-08-2012.
TNPSC VAO Exam date 2012 :30-09-2012 at 10am to 1pm
30th August 2012, 04:18 PM
jayks

Quote:
::::MODEL QUESTION PAPER FOR VAO::::

Please find attachment for VAO question paper set..

all the best.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf VAO 2005.pdf(75.6 KB, 31 views)
File Type: pdf VAO Exam Pattern & Syllabus.pdf(151.3 KB, 33 views)
File Type: pdf VAO General English VAO Question Papers with answers.pdf(177.5 KB, 33 views)
File Type: pdf VAO Solved 2010 Solved.pdf(147.0 KB, 38 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?