14th March 2019, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Solved question papers of previous years for BSc(Physics) 2nd semester exam of Calcutta University

Hi, currently I'm pursuing my 2nd semester of 1st year BSc Physics from a college affiliated to Calcutta University. I need university previous years solved papers for all subjects covered in 2nd semester university exam.

12th November 2020, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of previous years for BSc(Physics) 2nd semester exam of Calcutta University

b.sc 2nd semester physics general question paper with answer of calcutta university
25th October 2021, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of previous years for BSc(Physics) 2nd semester exam of Calcutta University

Solved question papers of previous years for BSc(Physics) 3rd semester exam of Calcutta University
4th April 2022, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

3rd semester bsc 2nd yr physics hons
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?