27th May 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Ph.D having scored 51% of marks in Masters Degree?

I have only 51 % marks in my master degree.am i applicable to do phd there.

12th June 2012, 04:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Ph.D having scored 51% of marks in Masters Degree?

Eligibility requirements for Ph.D course may vary slightly with University. You can collect complete details regarding this from the official portal of the institution, where you wish to pursue the course. Generally most Universities specify minimum 50% marks in master’s degree as eligibility criterion. Certain Universities/Colleges mention minimum 55%-60% marks as eligibility requirement. Having a good score in the entrance exam too is a must
31st August 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Ph.D having scored 51% of marks in Masters Degree?

I have completed M.A., Open University System with 57%. Am I eligible to join Ph.d ?
20th March 2020, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

My percentage is 49.5 in masters ,i have passed my net exam am i eligible for phd
20th March 2020, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

My percentage is 49.5 in masters degree and i have passed my NET exam by 88 percentile am i eligible for P.h.d
28th May 2020, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Which universities specify 50% Mark's in M.A . to do phd in west Bengal
4th April 2022, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to apply for Phd as i have scored 52% marks in economics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?