8th June 2011, 07:50 PM
supriti dasmahapatra

Solved question papers(Recent) with explanations of TCS exam? How to prepare for the exam?

i want to get solved sample papers(recent) with explanations.i want to know preparations for getting jobs in tcs.

24th June 2011, 02:17 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Solved question papers(Recent) with explanations of TCS exam? How to prepare for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by supriti dasmahapatra View Post
i want to get solved sample papers(recent) with explanations.i want to know preparations for getting jobs in tcs.

RECENT MODEL PAPERS OF TCS PLACEMENT

I have attached some of the model papers of TCS aptitude test in this post.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Just go through the papers and try to find out the pattern of questions followed for the test and prepare for the test accordingly...

-> As you know TCS placement have 3 different rounds as follows...

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

-> For aptitude test there will a total of 35 questions in 1 and half hours.. The questions will be very long which take at least 2 mins to read.. and it will be quite confusing too.. just try to read the question properly and answer the question..

-> There is 1/3 negative marking for every wrong answer, so answer only the questions which you are sure with the answer...

-> To give a online mock test for TCS aptitude test CLICK HERE!!!

-> Just prepare for the important topics with the help of R.S Agarwal book...

-> I have also attached R.S Agarwal Reasoning e-book in this post which might help you for your preparation...

-> For Technical round you will be asked questions related your field i.e course.. so prepare the subjects which you studied from your 2 nd year..

-> The questions for Technical Round will be basic so you can easily clear this round if you are strong in basics.

-> For HR round the only thing which you have to keep in mind is to be confident and answer the questions asked.

-> The questions will be related to your personal things like studies, habits and so on..

-> I have attached some of the e-books which might help for preparing to the HR interview.. just go through the books when time...
20th November 2011, 05:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Solved question papers(Recent) with explanations of TCS exam? How to prepare for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by supriti dasmahapatra View Post
Dear friend,

TCS is the top most MNC company . So they have a placement criteria.

The criteria is given below:-

1)Candidate must be score at least 60% in through out career.
2)Pending Backlog are not allowed.
3)Maximum 2 year gap are allowed.

The Selection process for TCS:-
1)Aptitude Test.
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview.

I have attached some placement Paper for TCS exam.

This paper are really helpful for you.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TCS 1.pdf(98.4 KB, 239 views)
File Type: pdf TCS 2.pdf(56.1 KB, 190 views)
File Type: pdf TCS 3.pdf(56.0 KB, 223 views)
File Type: pdf TCS 4.pdf(59.7 KB, 190 views)
File Type: pdf TCS PAPER OF 2011.pdf(30.4 KB, 184 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?