19th May 2012, 04:10 PM
mdheeraj

Which is the special course available after passing B.Tech Mechanical?

what are the special course after B.TECH mechanical?...pleaes tell me which one is it

19th January 2014, 01:47 AM
tridentnishant

Default Re: Which is the special course available after passing B.Tech Mechanical?

You can do masters in mechanical engineering through GATE or you can go for CAT exam both are good option and depends on your choice or you can go for study abroad.
31st March 2015, 02:55 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the special course available after passing B.Tech Mechanical?

If you have completed your B.tech course in Mechanical streams then you will have two option in your hand.Either you can go for the job or you can go for the higher studies.
The choice is in your hand only.Take descion as per your interest.
But i will prefer you to go for the M.tech for your higher studies if you are from Mechanical engineering. Because B.tech is a technical course and M.tech is master level technical course.

Apart from this the main advantage of doing M.tech is that there are so many desgining companies in India for the mechanical students but they provide job only to the M.tech student.
Once you completed your higher study you will become eligible to join reputed companies.You will get better salry than a normal engineer.

Also after b.tech if any condidates are doing M.tech then he will get alots of benefits in his/her Future.
He/She will directly get a higher position any companies also the growth of the students will be different from the other.You can become a project leader if you will have some extra skills and tallent than the other.

So in the last i will prefer you to go for the higher studies and should prepare yourself to get placed in nay of the below mechanical companies:-

TATA motar,
Cumins,
Boos,
Mahindra and Mahindra,
Ashok ley land,
MRF,
Maruti Suzuki,
Yamaha,
Hero,
Asahi India Ltd,

You can also get job in Government sector listed as below:-

NTPC,
IndiaN Railway,
NPCIL,
BARC,
SAIL,
GAIL,
Steel authority of India,
etc.........
31st March 2015, 06:34 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

After B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering i.e ,A Bachelor degree you can get good jobs in Core company as well as Government sectors, you should apply for it , Rather than if you are interested to go for higher study then you can go for Gate Entrance exam & go for Masters degree which is M.Tech.
If you want to change your line or Stream you can go for MBA , MCA & etc...

The companies where you can apply after B.tech are as follows:

Jindal Steel Plants
Tata Motors
GAIL
SAIl
NTPC
NALCO
BHUSHAN

And many more...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?