17th January 2019, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Which specialization should I opt for B.Tech after doing Diploma in Civil?

Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering. After this I want to study B.Tech but bit confused about which specialization to opt as I don't want to continue with Civil. So, which other specialization would be best for me? Further, am I eligible for lateral entry into 2nd year of B.Tech?

23rd January 2019, 10:17 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which specialization should I opt for B.Tech after doing Diploma in Civil?

** The right option for you is that you should go for the Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering course after completing a Diploma in Civil Engineering course.

** Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering is an undergraduate Civil Engineering course and the duration of this course is three years with the help of LEET examination.

** As per my knowledge, with the help of leet examination you can get direct second-year admission of Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?