17th July 2019, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

From which stage of CA I will get exemption after CMA?

I have completed Cost and Management Accountant (CMA). Now, I was thinking to do Chartered Accountancy also. So, from which all papers will I get exemption on joining CA after CMA?

29th May 2020, 11:33 AM
gaddamneeraja

Default Re: From which stage of CA I will get exemption after CMA?

In chartered Accountancy Course, You will not get any exemption of papers even you completed the Cost and Management Course. The benefit of exemption is available to Company secretary students after completion of Cost and Management Accountant. The benefit will be available to half of the papers and remaining papers you will not get any exemption.
29th May 2020, 11:38 AM
gaddamneeraja

Default Re: From which stage of CA I will get exemption after CMA?

You will not get any exemption of CA papers even you completed Cost and Management Accountant. The benefit of exemption of papers is available to CS course not for CA Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?