29th August 2018, 01:28 AM
Venkata_Anudeep21

Steps to become an Airport Custom Officer for BCom(H) graduate?

Hi friends, I have completed my BCom(H) from Andhra University. I want to become an Airport Custom Officer in India. I would like to know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim. Thank you!

4th September 2018, 01:00 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become an Airport Custom Officer for BCom(H) graduate?

For recruitment as Custom Officer you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC.

The examination is conducted in three stages. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. Age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation for reserved examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages :-

Preliminary.

Mains.

Interview.

After qualifying in all three stages you will become eligible for final selection.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
4th September 2018, 01:23 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become an Airport Custom Officer for BCom(H) graduate?

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. The examination is conducted for recruitment as an Custom officer.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation for reserved category.

No limitation and discipline of bachelor degree.

Examination is conducted in three stages :- Preliminary, Mains, and Interview.

So, you are eligible to appear in examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?