19th October 2018, 05:53 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Central Custom Inspector for BCom(H) graduate?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to become a Custom Inspector. I would like to know about the steps through which I can become a Central Custom Inspector. I have done with my BCom(H) course. Please let me know immediately.

27th October 2018, 09:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Central Custom Inspector for BCom(H) graduate?

To become a Custom Officer, you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service Examination.

The examination is conducted by UPSC. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years.

Examination is conducted in three stages and you have to qualify in all three stages for final selection. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
28th October 2018, 01:15 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

If you will qualify in the Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC then you are eligible for recruitment as Custom Inspector.

As per your qualification, you are eligible to appear in the examination but you have to qualify in all three stages of examination for final selection.

The three stages are - Preliminary, Mains, and Interview.

The examination is conducted every year. For more details visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
28th October 2018, 01:20 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

If you will qualify in the Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC then you are eligible for recruitment as Custom Inspector.

As per your qualification, you are eligible to appear in the examination but you have to qualify in all three stages of examination for final selection.

The three stages are - Preliminary, Mains, and Interview.

The examination is conducted every year. For more details visit at www.upsc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?