21st September 2018, 09:14 AM
Chethan T R

Steps to become a Drug Inspector for BPharm student?

Dear friends, I am studying BPharm course and after completing my Graduation I want to become a Drug Inspector. So, can anyone of you let me know about the steps through which I can become a Drug Inspector?

22nd September 2018, 05:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Drug Inspector for BPharm student?

Procedure to become a Drug Inspector:

After completing 2 years of M Pharmacy course the Aspiring candidates can sit for an entrance exam conducted by UPSC, Staff Selection Commission or various state Service Selection Board to be selected as a drug inspector in state government enterprises.
Those who are not in client to join government service can also apply against the vacancies in pharmaceutical companies as a drug inspector.
23rd September 2018, 09:25 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Drug Inspector for BPharm student?

UPSC and state PSCs conduct entrance exam for recruitment to Drug Inspector every year.

To apply for this post, you must meet following requirements:
  • At least 18 years of experience in manufacturing field.
  • Age of the candidate must be between 21 to 35 years. Relaxation in age is offered to reserved category candidates.
  • Candidates must be Indian citizen.
Firstly, there will be written test. If the candidate is qualified in written test, then he/she will be called for Physical Fitness round. Then, final selection will take place through Viva-voce round.

Objective questions are asked in Written Exam. There will be negative marking for wrong answers. There will be 2 papers in the exam, first one will be subject oriented and second one will be of general knowledge and general science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?