21st September 2018, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to IPS Officers?

Hello everyone, my aim is to become an IPS Officer and serve the nation through it. I am a student of BTech 1st semester right now. I have got almost all the information but don't know about the pay scale provided to IPS Officers. Can anyone of you let me know?

23rd September 2018, 09:14 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to IPS Officers?

After the sixth pay commission came into effect in the year 2008, salary of an IPS Officer is now 70,703 INR per month. In addition to this, IPS Officers get many additional benefits from Government.

To become IPS Officer, you will have to qualify UPSC Civil Services Exam that is conducted every year.

Firstly you will have to qualify Preliminary Exam, then Mains Exam and finally Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?