9th June 2018, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Steps to join CID for BCom(H) 1st year student?

Hello everyone, I am studying in BCom(H) 1st year. I want to join CID. So, I just want to know about the steps through which I can join CID. Please help me to know about the steps. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

10th June 2018, 07:08 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to join CID for BCom(H) 1st year student?

Procedure to join Criminal Investigation Department (CID):

There are several ways to join Criminal Investigation Department, and even there are various posts in it. They are,

<> Assistant Sub Inspector

<> Sub Inspector (Officer) level..etc.,

The basic educational qualification required for above posts in CID is Graduation and one of the ways is to join directly from the state police through promotion. And the other way is to appear in UPSC Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) Examination. After getting some years of experience and by seniority, you can then join Criminal Investigation Department.
10th June 2018, 04:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of CID is Criminal Investigation Department.

You can join as Sub Inspector in CID through SSC CGL exam or top office level post through Civil Services exam.

The eligibility criteria for both exams is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for these exams.

The age limit for Civil Services exam is 21-32 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.
10th June 2018, 10:05 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Steps to join CID are:-

1. You join the police force, as a Hawaldar or an Assistant Police depending on your qualification. After that you have to qualify the internal exam and apply to the CID department.
2. You should clear the UPSC exam, after completing Graduation in any stream and join the CID team as an Assistant Sub Inspector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?