22nd March 2019, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Steps to open a Dental Clinic for 12th Science student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. I want to open my own Dental Clinic. So, can you please help me to know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim and open a Dental Clinic? Please let me know immediately.

26th March 2019, 02:15 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to open a Dental Clinic for 12th Science student?

If you want to set up your own Dental Clinic then you need to achieve BDS degre.

You would need to attempt any state level or All India level Medical Entrance or Dental Entrance exams to pursue Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) from a reputed college.
:-Before opening the clinic, you have to understand how much will it cost i.e, your budget.
:-You have to search for a perfect location, so that the patients can come easily.
:-You have to purchase the advanced equipments required to perform your job perfectly.
:-You have to plan for Staffing, a dental clinic consists of dentists, dental assistants and dental hygienists who look after the patients examination, cleaning, X-rays, fillings and other necessary dental care.
:-You have to apply for the License & Legal authority of the clinic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?