2nd August 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Which stream other than engineering are available to me after passing 12th?

Which stream other then engineering are available to me after 12th

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after passing 12th? I want to go for engineering studies
  2. Is Computer Engineering a good career option after passing 12th? Which is the best engineering stream nowadays? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the courses after passing 12th in science stream except medical and engineering?
  4. Admission in Canada's best university after passing 12th science stream?
  5. Can I get a job after passing 12th anywhere in India with science stream?
  6. Which stream of engineering is better for me after passing 12th computer science with 87%
  7. How to get admission in Biotechnology stream after class 12th?
  8. Which stream other than engineering are available to me after passing 12th? -- [New]
  9. What should I do after passing 12th? I am a 12th student in medical stream
  10. What can I do after passing 12th? I want to do engineering
  11. What could I do after passing 12th with non medical stream? What are the other options available to me?
  12. How to take admission in government engineering college after passing 12th? What is the stream requirement
  13. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  14. How to prepare for IPS exams after passing 12th in medical stream? Is Medical Stream beneficial for my career? How much score is needed in 12th?
  15. What should I do after passing 12th with science stream? I am interested in Biology
  16. Can I do LLB after passing 12th in commerce stream
  17. How to do B.Com after passing 12th with commerce stream
  18. How can I join Indian Air force as a Pilot after passing 12th standard in Arts stream
29th April 2015, 04:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream other than engineering are available to me after passing 12th?

You do not have to worry much after passing your 12th if you are not interested in the engineering course as there are much more options are available for you .

Some of the best among the same are here under :-

* You can apply for NDA exam if you are interested in the defense field .

* You can apply for SCAR examination if you are interested in Railway and have pursued your 12th with PCM .

* You can apply for medical courses if you are a science stream with biology student .

* You can apply for B.Sc agriculture course after your with science stream for which you will have to appear in ICAR examination .

* You can also go for LLB course after 12th if you are interested in becoming a lawyer or to go further in law and order field .

* You can go or management course if you have interest in the same .

* You can also simply go for your graduation course and other higher degree courses after which you will have much more options in the banking sector , administrative field defense field etc. .

These are the some options with high career scopes but there are much more options for you apart from these .Choose the option in which you are interested .
10th April 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream other than engineering are available to me after passing 12th?

What are the steps for having banking sectar as carrer for student of pcm?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?