29th March 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose after 10th to go for NIFT entrance exam?

what stream after 10 will be better to go for nift entrance exams?

12th January 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after 10th to go for NIFT entrance exam?

hi, i am student of 10 class.i am confused about which stream to chose ,i dont want to be an engineer or doctor.i want to do something out of the box which can give me some big bucks.till now my percentage of 10 is 90%.what shall i do
20th June 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after 10th to go for NIFT entrance exam?

Hello
I m in 10th stndrd n its really confusing to opt for which stream for getting admission in NIFT.
1st July 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Hi..
I am a pcb student and I am interested in fashion designing.I am in class 12th.how to join?
2nd October 2015, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Hii; i am in 10 standard in city montessori school taken science in 10 but dont want to take science bt want to be an fashion dezinie can i take commerce in my 11 and 12
9th April 2017, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed class 10th, and I want to join nift ,so which stream is good for that or can I take commerce it is applicable for that ,,..?
13th June 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

How to do preparation for qualify entrance of NIFT and get admission in good cllge after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?