13th October 2011, 09:11 PM
Nayan Asati

Which stream should I choose for interior designing after 10th from IGCSE?

Wat stream should i choose for interior designing after my tenth from IGCSE??????

21st December 2011, 03:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose for interior designing after 10th from IGCSE?

There are many diploma courses offered by many institutions on interior designing and the minimum required eligibility is a class 12 pass from any stream. So no matter what subject you take in class 12 you can pursue the course of interior designer. But I suggest you to take fine arts and maths as your subject as it will help you to understand the course of interior designing better.
24th January 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I choose for interior designing after 10th from IGCSE?

which stream should i go in after my 10th for fine arts
17th April 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

which stream should i choose to be an interior designer after 10?
14th June 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

which stream should i choose to be an interior designer after 10th?is maths campalsari?
19th November 2012, 05:08 PM
kabby6

Smile Re: Which stream should I choose for interior designing after 10th from IGCSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayan Asati View Post
Wat stream should i choose for interior designing after my tenth from IGCSE??????
you may choose humanities!! but, moreover you can opt for science too because science has a lot of jobs and what if in your 11th or 12th grade you'll not be anymore interested in pursuing an interior designing!! but, if ur fully devoted to become an interior designer then u must opt. our fr humanities
6th May 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

ia math compulsory for studying interior designing and decoration?
23rd October 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects you'll need to become an interior designer rather than art and mathematics?
16th January 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the stream to be opted in 11th for doing Interior designing and architect in future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?