15th October 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?

Sir,i am girl. I have completed my 12th with physics chemistry maths english. I am not interested in engineering.i like maths.i scored highest marks in maths.what should i do after 12th??what to do with my maths?

15th October 2015, 05:58 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?

Its really nice that you want to be with your interest and not go with the common trend.
Now the various options that you have are-

>> The Bachelors of Fashion Designing course would be best for you in which interior designing can also be integrated later on.

>> Or you can do B.A in any stream and choose interior designing as an additional option.

>> Diploma in interior designing.

We would recommend you the first option because in the second and third one you will also have to pursue the Masters degree for a successful job.

Now, there are lots of government and private colleges across the country through which you pursue the bachelors in fashion designing course. Some of the good ones are being listed in the list below-

- LISAA School of Design, New Delhi

- Vogart Institute of Design and Management, Delhi

- Pearl Academy, Delhi

- JD Institute Of Fashion Technology, Bangalore,

- Academy of Applied Arts

- Institute of Indian Interior Designers

- Jagan Nath Institute of Communication & Design

- Janki Devi Vocational Centre

- Sai School of Interior Design

- Delhi Gem & Jewellery Institute
15th October 2015, 09:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?

If you are not interested in engineering then no need to join engineering.
You should give priority to your interest.
I would like to suggest you to do graduation after that you will have numerous options.
After graduation you can apply for various exams such as IAS,SSC,Banking, Companies, teaching etc.

Moreover you can do MSc in Maths and go for lecturer in Colleges.
15th October 2015, 09:32 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

If you are not interested in Engineering, then apart from doing B.Tech, you can do B.Sc (Maths) from any reputed University.

B.Sc. graduates often get prestigious lecturer posts in prominent Universities. So, you can do B.Sc. (Maths).

For applying B.Sc. course, you will have to qualify entrance exam of that particular University.
15th October 2015, 10:04 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Engineering is not the only option for the candidates after completion of 12th class with Physics,Chemistry and Maths. There are other courses as well to join which will be having good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates.

At Graduation level, you can join any of the following courses.
B.Sc - Maths,Physics,Chemistry
B.Sc - Maths, Statistics, Computers
B.Sc - Maths, Electronics, Computers
BCA - Bachelor of Computer Education.

All these are 3 year Graduation courses and there is no Entrance Exam required in many of the colleges to get admission for these courses.

You will get jobs in software companies after completion of these courses but you will be given less salaries after your Graduation.

To get good jobs in top companies with top salaries, it would be better to complete your Post Graduation with any of the following courses.
MCA - Master of Computer Applications
M.Sc - Master of Computer Science
M.Sc - Mathematics

If you would like to get into software jobs or any technology related jobs, opt for computer science related courses otherwise, if you would like to opt for Mathematics as you are already very much interested, opt for M.Sc Mathematics. And then you can do M.Phil or Ph.D courses in the Mathematics itself.

Having completed 12th class with MPC will make you eligible to join number of courses and to apply for number of Entrance Exams.

You can also opt for Science related courses like
-Pharmacy
-Biotechnology after your 12th class.

You are eligible to apply for many of the competitive exams after completion of your Graduation as well.

Try to gain good subject knowledge and communication skills in whatever the course you join as these two things would play a vital role in getting the job opportunity.
15th October 2015, 10:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Various courses can be done after 12th PCM except Engineering :

<> B.Com

<> BCA

<> L L B

<> B.Sc

<> Many courses regarding accounts like

-- CA

-- ICWA

-- CS

<> BA etc.,
16th October 2015, 01:28 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

After completion of 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics there are so many courses other than engineering which a candidate can pursue if he.she does not want to do engineering course which is the most popular at the present scenario.

1. You can appear for the NDA/NA entrance exam.

2. SCRA exam.

3. SSC 10+2 level CHSL exam.

4. Bachelor's degree in arts, science and commerce.

5. Journalism courses.

6. Interior Designing courses.

7. Hotel Management courses etc.
26th February 2019, 10:31 AM
RobertWilson01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i am girl. I have completed my 12th with physics chemistry maths english. I am not interested in engineering.i like maths.i scored highest marks in maths.what should i do after 12th??what to do with my maths?
If you are not interested in Engineering and you like Math most. Then I will suggest you do Msc. in Mathematics for getting the professor job and side by side you can also tutoring math online. It will also help you earn some income.

Good Luck...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?