1st March 2018, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I take and which combination of subjects in PUC for doing CA later on?

I want to pursue Chartered Accountancy course later in my life. Right now I will be going to PUC. Which stream should I opt for in order to study CA? If science, than which combination of subjects should I opt for?

4th March 2018, 02:49 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream should I take and which combination of subjects in PUC for doing CA later on?

Commerce stream is the best stream to opt-in PUC for Chartered Accountancy course in future. There are three stages of CA course:

Common Proficiency test.

Integrated Professional Competence course.

Final course.

CPT consists of questions from subjects like Accountancy, Economics etc. You can select these subjects in 11th in commerce stream. Common Proficiency Test is conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants twice every year.
4th March 2018, 05:41 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I take and which combination of subjects in PUC for doing CA later on?

To become Chartered Accountant in future, i suggest you to take PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) or Commerce stream in your +2. It will depend upon you to choose which one from PCM or Commerce. Both the combination are beneficial in pursuing CA.
4th March 2018, 05:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

CA refers to Chartered Accountancy and same is a professional degree course after completing which one heads towards becoming a chartered accountant.

The whole CA course is divided into three stages which includes CPT ( Common Proficiency Test ), IPCC ( Integrated Professional Competence Course ) and the final stage course.

Now as far as you are concerned about the selection of stream for pursuing PUC ( pre university course ) i.e; Class 12th in order to become a CA later then I would like to let you know that there is no requirement of any particular subject and hence you can go for any stream as per your choice considering all the other options which you are thinking except CA.

As per my advice you can go for commerce stream for pursuing your PUC as CA course is basically concerned to business and commerce field.
11th August 2020, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

In commerce which combination is apt for CA
12th July 2023, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

After 10th what should we opt in 1st PUC for CA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?