11th June 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

How to change my combination to PCMB? I am studying in 1st PUC

i am studied 1st puc (pcmc)in shimoga and i have to change my college for 2nd and join in hiriyur . Here pcmc combination is not . So i want to change my combination to pcmb can it is possible. Reply me

18th May 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change my combination to PCMB? I am studying in 1st PUC

me studying well. but i forgotted everything after 1hour.. wt can i do? do you any suggestion to remember?
13th February 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

hello,
sir.
i abbas here ask something which is improtant to my life that i have taken combination of Arts-HESP and i want to change my combination in 2nd puc as Commerce- HEBA for good degree after my puc .In bangalore itself i want to change my comb near to my area....
16th August 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I am 1st PUC PCMB since I am getting difficulty in Biology i want change to Statistics. Is it possible. If possible kindly inform.
7th January 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
i am studying in ist puc pcmb i am finding maths difficult,can i change to pcbh in 2nd puc...please answer...i beg you
5th January 2018, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi, My son is studying in 1st Puc taken PCME combination, He's finding difficulty in electronics,
can we change his combination PCMB for 2nd year PUC. Kindly suggest.
5th June 2018, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam I am confused whether to take PCMB or PCMCs ....
So can you tell me what should I take to become Aeronautical Engineer....
Is there much maths in PCMCs...??
6th February 2019, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

My daughter studying in 1st puc pcmb but maths is very poor so can we change 2 puc instead of maths any other subjects?
8th February 2019, 08:51 PM
@sonalikumari
Member+

You have not mentioned the board. It would have been easier if you have mentioned the board to give you a detailed answer. Anyhow, if you haven't finished the academic year of 1st PUC or if you haven't applied for hall ticket for the same, then you can approach your institution's head and ask them to direct you accordingly. Generally, the head will take the decision and it depends on him/her. I am guessing that you are still long away from the academic exams and you have good chances to change from PCM to your subject of choice. But if you pass 1st PUC with PCM as your subjects then there is no chance to change to other subjects in 2nd PUC.

Always select the subject which interests you and what you want to pursue in the future. Even subjects which are interesting to you may be difficult. So you cannot hop again and again if you find difficulty in subjects. Chose wisely. Talk to your parents and with institution management and take help of every person you can. You will surely get some ideas and insights about how to read, study and perform well in difficult subjects.

THANK YOU
3rd October 2021, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 1st puc and I took pcmb. But for me biology is difficult. So I want to change the subject to pcmc. The college has just started from 1month but our collage principle is saying it can't be changed why?
6th October 2021, 11:12 PM
Shamaila parween

Here you cant change combination to to PCMB .
Always select the subject which interests you and what you want to pursue in the future. Even subjects which are interesting to you may be difficult. So you cannot hop again and again if you find difficulty in subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?