9th January 2019, 01:12 PM
Zainab bhanpurawala

In which stream should we complete our graduation to get admission in MA Psychology?

If I do my BA through correspondence mode of education then will I be able to pursue MA in Psychology? If not, then in which area shall I do graduation? Or, do I need to complete graduation as a regular candidate?

14th January 2019, 02:14 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which stream should we complete our graduation to get admission in MA Psychology?

You can pursue graduation from any of the mode as well as from any of the stream. It should be either regular or correspondence mode.
You will be allowed to pursue Master degree in Psychology also.
14th January 2019, 05:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which stream should we complete our graduation to get admission in MA Psychology?

Candidates passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible to get admission in master degree in Psychology.

But, in some of the colleges or universities it is mandatory to have completed bachelor degree in same discipline for admission in master degree.

So, visit official website to get detail about the admission.
14th January 2019, 08:54 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The common eligibility to get admission in master degree in psychology is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The minimum required aggregate in bachelor degree as well as the admission procedure varies with universities and colleges.

So, visit the official website to get detail information about it. Candidates passed bachelor degree in correspondence are eligible to get admission in master degree course.
15th January 2019, 02:23 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Master in Psychology is two year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to appear for the examination to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Distance mode candidates are eligible to appear for the examination.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course. To get detail about admission procedure visit at official website.
15th January 2019, 05:38 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** M.A. Psychology or Master of Arts in Psychology is a postgraduate Psychology course.

** The candidate should have passed graduation in any stream with at least 50% from a recognized university.

** In order to get admission in a government college, you have to appear in the entrance examination which is conducted by the university or college.

** The duration of Master of Arts in Psychology course is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?