1st May 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Which stream we need to complete graduation course for getting a job in Bank?

In what stream one should complete it's graduation for applying for a bank job? Is their any specific stram in which graduation is required for applying in a bank? Or it can be done in any stream? Can I apply for bank job after graduation in fashion designing?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream is better to take in graduation for getting Bank PO job?
  2. Is there any chance to get a bank job after completing graduation in Arts Stream
  3. What should I do for getting a job in bank after completion of 12th in commerce stream?
  4. In which stream graduation is required to get a job in bank?
  5. Am I eligible to complete graduation course from open university if I got job in bank while doing graduation?
  6. Is my Graduation valid after getting bank job before the completion of my final semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for IBPS exam on 12th Basis if studying in B.Com 1st semester being 18 years old candidate?
  8. Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th?
  9. How can I get a bank clerk job after passing 12th with commerce stream
  10. Which is more preferable, doing higher studies after graduation or to do job for few years and then complete post graduation?
  11. How can I do banking course after completing 12th?
  12. Will I get a seat in B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation if my rank is 1924?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Humanities in 11th for a girl who has secured 66% in 10th?
  14. What extra course to take while doing graduation through correspondence mode?
  15. Is it possible to get a job in bank after completion of 12th standard? What is the qualification required for getting the bank job?
  16. What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies?
  17. What should I do to get into Banking sector after 12th?
  18. Jobs in banking sector after doing Economics honours?
1st May 2016, 10:00 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream we need to complete graduation course for getting a job in Bank?

No, there is no such particular graduation stream is to be pursued in order to apply for Banking Examinations. Yes, you are eligible to apply for Banking Examinations with Graduation in Fashion Designing. The basic educational qualification required for Banking based jobs is given below in detail.

>> Candidates must have a Degree (Graduation) in ANY DISCIPLINE from a recognized university by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.

>> As any stream in Graduation is allowed, Candidates from any Bachelor's Degree background are eligible to apply for banking examinations. And score good marks in competitive entrance examination in order to get job in Banking Sector.

>> Candidates must have Operating and Working knowledge in Computer system and is mandatory. i.e., Candidates must have Diploma/ Certificate/ Degree in Computer Operations or Language or should have studied Information Technology/ Computer as one of the subjects in the college level or high school level.
1st May 2016, 01:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream we need to complete graduation course for getting a job in Bank?

No, there is nothing like that to complete Graduation in a particular stream to get a job in Bank. Candidates who have completed Graduation in any stream are eligible to apply for Bank jobs. Mostly, the selection process in Bank recruitments will be based on candidate's performance in Written test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. So, I suggest you to pursue Graduation course in any stream based on your interest.
1st May 2016, 04:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for banking jobs after having a graduation degree in any stream but should have scored a minimum of 55% at their graduation level from a recognized University.

If you fulfill the above mentioned condition, then you are very much eligible to apply for various banking examinations.
1st May 2016, 11:06 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There is specific stream which a candidate need to pursue in bachelor's degree in order to apply for banking jobs. Graduates from any discipline are eligible to apply for various banking jobs. You can pursue your bachelor's degree in any discipline of your choice without any problem.

In final year of your bachelor's degree,you can apply for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection common written exam for post of clerk and Probationary officer exam. You will eligible for SBI Clerk and PO examination also.

The age limit for IBPS PO is 20-28 years.
2nd May 2016, 12:46 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed degree from any recognised university in any discipline are eligible to appear for banking examination for recruitment in bank jobs.

But, there is some limitation on discipline for few of the posts on discipline. So, as you have completed your degree in fashion desgining you are eligible to appear for bank PO, Clerk entrance examination.
2nd May 2016, 12:57 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In what stream one should complete it's graduation for applying for a bank job? Is their any specific stram in which graduation is required for applying in a bank? Or it can be done in any stream? Can I apply for bank job after graduation in fashion designing?
The aspirant can study any Graduation for getting a job in Bank. Many of nationalized banks recruitment are done by the IBPS. The eligibility to for the post of Clerks and Probationary Officer is a pass in Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. You have to appear for the Common Written Examination first and then you have to appear for interview. The competition for the examination is very high. So you have to prepare well for the examinations. The IBPS website link is Visit here.
31st July 2017, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I complete my 12th in science and my graduation in zoo(hons) so what should I do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?