13th January 2017, 02:56 PM
suhail12344

Do I have to reappear for the whole subjects exam if I failed in Maths and Science of class 10th? How can I write only the exam in which I have failed?

Respected Sir, My name is Suhail Ahmad and I am from Kashmir. I had appeared for class 10th exam last year but I failed in Maths and Science so I want to know do I have to reappear for the whole subjects exam if I failed in Maths and Science of class 10th? How can I write only the exam in which I had failed? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th January 2017, 04:32 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do I have to reappear for the whole subjects exam if I failed in Maths and Science of class 10th? How can I write only the exam in which I have failed?

Having failed in two of your subjects in Class 10th board examination you will have to reappear in all of the papers of your Class 10th board examination and clear it to get secondary school passing certificate.

Also as far as you are concerned about appearing only in the papers in which one has failed then it is only applicable for students who have failed in only one of the concerned subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?