25th July 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Study Material and Model Question Papers for Territorial Army Recruitment?

i want territorial army latest model paper and meterial

25th November 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study Material and Model Question Papers for Territorial Army Recruitment?

Dear Sir/Mam,

Could you please be so kind to send me the Territorial Army Entrance Papers of the last 3 years on utkarshmangalik@gmail.com & along with that the Names of Books that I can refer to for the same exam. Email ID: utkarshmangalik@gmail.com

Regards
Utkarsh Mangalik

3rd December 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study Material and Model Question Papers for Territorial Army Recruitment?

Dear Sir/Mam,

Could you please be so kind to send me the Territorial Army Entrance Papers of the last 2 years on chahalarun3@gmail.com .

Regards
ARUN CHAHAL

4th December 2012, 10:29 AM
sankar_1984

Dear sir/Mam

Could you please be so kind to send me the Territorial Army Entrance Papers of the last 3years on siva84.oracle@gmail.com & along with that the Names of Books that I can refer to for the same exam. Email ID: siva84.oracle@gmail.com

4th December 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,

Could you please send me the Territorial Army Entrance Papers of the previous yeras at nirmalkardilesh@gmail.com .

Regards
Dilesh

19th December 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,

Could you please send me the Territorial Army Entrance Papers of the previous yeras at sachania_yatin@yahoo.com

24th December 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam
Could you please send me the Territorial Army Entrance Papers of the previous yeras at vmal_mak@yahoo.co.in

24th December 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
kindly send TA model question papers at my email id :raipurkarswapnil@yahoo.com

24th December 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,

Could you please send me the Territorial Army Entrance Papers of the previous years at v.digitaltiger@gmail.com

Regards,

Vishwas Patil

24th December 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,

Could you please send me the Territorial Army Entrance Papers of the previous years at v.digitaltiger@gmail.com

Regards,

Vishwas

26th December 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,

Could you please send me the Territorial Army Entrance Papers of the previous years at kishore9866145489@gmail.com

Regards,

CH.KRISHNA KISHORE

9th January 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,

Could you please send me the Territorial Army Entrance Papers of the previous years at saurabhtiwari77@gmail.com

Regards,

21st January 2013, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,

Could you please be so kind to send me the Territorial Army offier categry Entrance Papers of the last 3 years on pugal.inian05@gmail.com & along with that the Names of Books that I can refer to for the same exam. Email ID: pugal.inian05@gmail.com

Regards
Pugazhinian MM

22nd January 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam could u send please syllabus and modelpapers of teritorialarmy.i have an exam on the dt.10.02.2013 so please send my email adinarayana1111@gmail.com

29th January 2013, 08:23 PM
sunil.gautam

plz send model papre for territorial army

2nd February 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam could u please send the syllabus and modelpapers of teritorialarmy officers exam.i have an exam on the dt.10.02.2013 so please send them to my email ramukotyada@gmail.com

5th February 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

dear sir please send me the question modal question paper in my E-mail id from( amit_name@rediffmail.com)

regrds from
amit shivhare

9th March 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,

Could you please send me the Territorial Army Entrance Papers of the previous years at as.rajiv@gmail.com

Regards,

Rajeev

16th May 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,

Could you please send me the Territorial Army Entrance Papers of the previous years at venkatareddy.bandi@gmail.com

Regards,

venkat

29th May 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
Could you please be so kind and send me the past questions of army recruitment entrance exams you 2010,2011 and 2012 in this email ananesampson@ymail.com?. I will be pleased to receive that from you. Thank you in advance.

7th June 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/madam,
coluld you send me the previous year question paper for me ie, berthzzz@ymail.com, thanking you.

10th June 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

please send me ta previous question papers to pramodmd12@yahoo.in

12th June 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/madam,
could you send me the previous year question paper for me at Email ID : deepakpurohit1987@gmail.com
books name which can i prepare for the exam.

19th June 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR/MAM

COULD YOU SEND ME THE LAST THREE YEARS OLD SAMPLE QUESTIONS PAPERS WITH ANSWERS OF TERETORIAL ARMY OFFICER

THANKS REGARDS
INDERJEET

21st June 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir / Madam

Would like to request you to please send the last five years Sample Question papers for Indian Territorial Army. I need it for my brother. Please send me on the email id Vipin.Gautam@steria.co.in

Regards
Lt Vipin

3rd July 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

When will ta army open rally madhopur in punjab. Please tell me my EMAIL ID is this (ravindersingh4322@gmail.com)

13th July 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I Would like to request you to please send the last five years Sample Question papers for Indian Territorial Army. I am self employed person. Please send me on the email id rajeshchahar13@gmail.com.

thanks
RAJESH CHAHAR

18th July 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I Would like to request you to please
send the last five years Sample
Question papers for Indian
Territorial Army. I am self employed
person. Please send me on the email id jyotijaviya03@gmail.com

25th July 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Territorial Army. Please send me on the email id rajusingha74@gmail.com

31st July 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me the syllabus and question paper of the territorial army officer exam. mail to me at tamumekh75@gmail.com

THANKS REGARDS

1st August 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2898816]Dear Sir/Mam,

Could you please be so kind to send me the Territorial Army Entrance Papers of the last 2 years on chahalarun3@gmail.com .

Regards
yogesh chavan

5th August 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,

Could you please send me the Territorial Army Entrance Papers of the previous years at dilipdeepak143@gmail.com

Regards,

Dilip Singh

8th August 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,
Could u please be so kind to send me the Territorial Army Entrance Papers of the last 3 years on omgrwl@gmail.com & along with that the Names of Books that I can refer to for the same exam.
Email ID: omgrwl@gmail.com
Regards
Om Agarwal

8th August 2013, 12:26 AM
omgrwl

Dear Sir/Mam,
Could u please be so kind to send me the Territorial Army Entrance Papers of the last 3 years & along with that the Names of Books that I can refer to for the same exam.

Regards
Om Agarwal

16th November 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

dear sir pls send me the terretorial army officer entrence paper of last 3 years and along with that the name of books that i reffer to for the exam

28th November 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
please send me the territorial army officer entrance paper of last 3 years and along with that the name of books that i refer to for the exam on my mail id -manishpareek2001@gmail.com

2nd December 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/medam
please send me the territorial army officer previous papers of last 3 years with the name of books .on my mail id ravadajagan150@gmail.com

3rd December 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,

Please send me the Territorial Army Entrance Papers of the last 3 years on vinod143raina@gmail.com & along with that the Names of Books that I can refer to for the same exam.

Regards,
Vinod Raina

12th December 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the Territorial Army Entrance Papers of the last 3 years on kohli.com@gmail.com & along with that the Names of Books that I can refer to for the same exam.
Email ID: kohli.com@gmail.com

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/study-material-model-question-papers-territorial-army-recruitment-885119.html#ixzz2nFplJ8g2

13th December 2013, 09:02 PM
nagaraja.p

Smile Re: Study Material and Model Question Papers for Territorial Army Recruitment?

i already applied for ta so i want territorial army latest model paper and meterial so please send the latest quetionpapermodel to my email id naagaraj_1975@rediffmail.com

29th December 2013, 09:32 AM
Bonguluri sridhar

Dear Sir/Mam,

Could you please be so kind to send me the Territorial Army Entrance Papers of the last 2 years on bsridhar2568@gmail.com

Regards
B.sridhar

4th January 2014, 01:27 PM
nathajay

could u please send me the territorial army previous exam paper and list of syllabus on
mail-nathajay4@gmail.com

17th January 2014, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Territorial Army. I have exam on 09-02-2014. so Please send me on the email id narendrasiem1st@gmail.com

Regards
N K Singh
plz dears plz

27th January 2014, 04:08 PM
anikeshi ramana

please request you to please
Territorial Army. I have exam on 09-02-2014. so Please send me on anikesi.ramana@gmail.com

Regards
N K Singh
plz dears plz[/QUOTE]

28th January 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear,sir/mam,
Please send me last year questions paper model
my email id- braichtarsem@yahoo.in

3rd February 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Dear,sir/mam,
Please send me last year questions paper model
my email id- alfaomega2020@gmail.com

4th February 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Study Material and Model Question Papers for Territorial Army Recruitment?

NISANTHKUMAR AP
apnisanth0@gmail.com

25th April 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

could u please send me the territorial army previous exam paper and list of syllabus on

22nd May 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/madam,
could you send me the previous year question paper for me at Email ID :kuttiraj3@gmail.com
mob:-09629708725

16th July 2014, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Please send the previous years question papers at ebudds9987@gmail.com

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?