9th November 2010, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Study Material and Previous Year Model Paper of AP Civil Supplies Corportion?

i had applied for the accountant grade 1, 2 and 3 in AP state civil supplies corporation ltd, so i want previous model papers and material for this.

9th November 2010, 07:14 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

Default Re: Study Material and Previous Year Model Paper of AP Civil Supplies Corportion?

the privious year question paper are available in the book stall. you can buy it.. it is helpfull for you..or see the website.. thanking you.. best of luck........
9th November 2010, 10:52 PM
sureshbioful

Default Re: Study Material and Previous Year Model Paper of AP Civil Supplies Corportion?

i had applied for technical assistant grade 1 exam ,what books should i refer and how i can get the the material ?can you suggest source for the material ?
11th November 2010, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

sir, pls forward previous question papers of technical assistant grade1 & 2 papers
1st December 2010, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,pls send previous papers of civil supplies assistant grade 2 examination.This is my mail id : [email protected]
1st December 2010, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

plz send ap civil supply officer assistant grade 1&2 previous papers. my email adress is [email protected]
2nd December 2010, 02:10 PM
b ramesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, pls forward previous question papers of technical assistant grade1 & 2 papers
pls frd previous ap civile supplies (gglc) based modal papers pls .........sir
2nd December 2010, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Respected sir,pls send previous papers of any civil supplies examination.This is my mail id : [email protected]
2nd December 2010, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,pls send previous papers of civil supplies accountent grade 2 examination.This is my mail id : [email protected]
3rd December 2010, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

plz send ap civil supply officer techanical grade 1&2 previous papers. my email adress is [email protected]
pls sir any model qustion papers in supplychain in food grains,pls send my email
5th December 2010, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

i want the syllabus for the assistant grade -1 please send me sir
5th December 2010, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

pls send previous model quetion paper for technical assistant grade 1 and 2
6th December 2010, 07:00 PM
ssai prasad

pls send previous model quetion papers and study material for technical assistant grade 1 and 2 to my mail [email protected] [email protected]
7th December 2010, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for preparation of Assistant Grade-II post in Civil Supplies Department?I don%u2019t have any material for the preparation of above post.please send me the technical assitant grade1 model papers
8th December 2010, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

plese send me previous model papers for tech asst grade 1 and 2 in GTMM, my id is [email protected]
8th December 2010, 03:10 PM
ramadevi.s4

Quote:
Originally Posted by avinash kr. View Post
the privious year question paper are available in the book stall. you can buy it.. it is helpfull for you..or see the website.. thanking you.. best of luck........
which web site we hav to search for..can u plz mention the website address..
10th December 2010, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

pls send previous model quetion paper for technical assistant grade 1 and 2 to my mail id [email protected]
13th December 2010, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

pls send previous model question papers for technical assistant grade 1 and 2 to mymail id [email protected]
5th May 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
pls send previous papers of civil supplies accountent grade 1 & 2 examination.

my mail id: [email protected]
17th May 2011, 10:41 PM
knvinodkumar

Respected sir,
kindly send me previous question papers of AP civil supplies corporation for Gr 1&2(Financial management) to my mail id [email protected].
Thanking you,
vinod
18th May 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I have applied for civils, can you please guide me by giving valuable tips to grab the exam
19th May 2011, 11:59 AM
ratnaprriydarshini

Previous years papers and syllabus of APPSC Civil Supplies Corporation GGFM?
20th May 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

pls send previous model quetion paper for accountant (GGCA) grade 1 and 2 to my mail id [email protected]
23rd May 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

pls send civil supplies technical assistant grade 1&2 previous model papers..........
24th May 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

please send Previous years papers and study material and syllabus of APPSC Civil Supplies Corporation GGFM to my mail id [email protected]
25th May 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

please send Previous years papers and study material and syllabus of APPSC Civil Supplies Corporation Gt(AP)to my mail id [email protected]
25th May 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

pls send civil supplies technical assistant grade 1 study material and previous year model papers to my mail id [email protected]
26th May 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

not able to open the site, pls provide the correct address of the site if any
28th May 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

PLZ SEND APSCSC MODEL PAPERS FOR GRADE 2(GGLC)
23rd July 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

please send previous model papers to my id :[email protected]
2nd August 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

plz send the previous year civil model question paper to my id :[email protected]
13th October 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

plz send the previous year civil model question paper,ASSISTANT SALES MAN-QUESTION WITH ANSWER TO MY E MAIL [email protected]
27th March 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i'm applying for ap state civil services for accounts posts.can u plz tel me the syllabus for it.
20th April 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

please give us guidelines for the preparation of ap civil supplies exams [email protected]
23rd May 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Kindly provide me the study material for Inspector Weight & Measures Exam for Himcahal Pradesh 2013 on [email protected]
8th March 2018, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Please send previous question papers and syllabus for dealer post in civil supplies
My gmail id [email protected]
23rd March 2018, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send the previous FP shop exam papers to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?