23rd May 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Study materials after getting registered for Intermediate course?

Can i get my study material in hand after getting registered with Intermediate course.

26th May 2012, 08:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Study materials after getting registered for Intermediate course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get my study material in hand after getting registered with Intermediate course.
Since you have not mentioned the name of the particular course you have or want to register for, I am assuming that your query is related to Cost and Work Accountancy course and providing you the information accordingly.

Once you have registered yourself for the Intermediate Course by sending the application form to the regional council of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India of your region, you will be getting the study materials along with the registration number by post at the correspondence address you have provided in the registration form.The study materials will be sent by the Institute as soon as your registration form has been scrutinized.

In the mean time, you may download the study materials online from the official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India. In order to do so, Click Here.

For further information, you may contact the regional council where you have submitted your registration form for admission into the Intermediate stage of Cost and Work Accountancy course.

However, if your query is regarding course other than Cost and Work Accountancy course, do mention the name in your next post.
8th July 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study materials after getting registered for Intermediate course?

hello sir i am komal sharma i have send registration fourm of icwai inter dec 2012 so in how many days i will receive my study material
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?