18th December 2010, 06:08 PM
shanthima

Studying BSc : Am I eligible to write TNPSC exam? Model question papers of the exam?

hi,
now i'm studying my final year Bsc(ma). I like to write tnpsc exam so that i'm eligible for this exam if and i want model of question papers and how to registered.

27th December 2010, 11:59 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: Studying BSc : Am I eligible to write TNPSC exam? Model question papers of the exam?

Hi shanthima...
To give TNPSC exam a candidate must be a graduate. you are in final year then you can fill the upcoming exam of TNPSC. I am giving you a link that contains some qouestion from the previous years papers. here is the link:-

http://www.educationindiaworld.com/2009/12/05/tnpsc-model-question-paper-tnpsc-group-2-tnpsc-latest-question-papers-tnpsc-sample-papers/
28th December 2010, 09:58 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Studying BSc : Am I eligible to write TNPSC exam? Model question papers of the exam?

hi...
you can give the exam but you should have completed your graduation and produce the degree at the time of interview or else you will be disqualified,
for complete detailed information log on to www.tnpsc.gov.in
all the best
28th December 2010, 01:48 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Studying BSc : Am I eligible to write TNPSC exam? Model question papers of the exam?

hi..
you can get the previous years question papers at www.tnpsc.gov.in,which is the official website of the Tamil Nadu government
also you are eligible to write the exam
all the best
28th December 2010, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am doing bsc computer science... i neeed to write group one exams ..Am I eligible to write
14th February 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

SEND LAST 10 TEARS TANCET QUESTION PAPER FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING
21st February 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

I got degree from IGNOU. I want to know graduation from IGNOU is qualified for TNPSC group II exams.
20th July 2020, 08:40 AM
Dolly1506

you can give the exam but you should have completed your graduation and produce the degree at the time of interview or else you will be disqualified,
for complete detailed information log on to www.tnpsc.govt.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?