25th January 2018, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Which subject combination to choose in 11th science stream to do Information Technology later for graduation?

Which subjects should I opt in 11th so as to opt for Information Technology later for my graduation? Should I go for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics i.e. PCM combination along with Computer Science?

27th January 2018, 11:16 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject combination to choose in 11th science stream to do Information Technology later for graduation?

Yes, you can choose Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics(PCM) along with Computer science in class 11 to study Information Technology (IT) in graduation. Some other eligibility criteria are written below.
>>You have to pass 10+2 exam with minimum 50% marks to get admission in graduation in IT.
>>Candidates can also appear in JEE, BITSAT exams to get admission in top ranked institutes.
31st January 2018, 04:47 PM
Vikasjhacds

Default Re: Which subject combination to choose in 11th science stream to do Information Technology later for graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which subjects should I opt in 11th so as to opt for Information Technology later for my graduation? Should I go for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics i.e. PCM combination along with Computer Science?
For doing engineering in information technology you have to pass 12th with physics chemistry and mathematics with minimum 50% marks from recognised universities or boards.
After passing 12th you have to qualify entrance exam for taking admission in top universities in India.

Send the top colleges offering Information Technology course are:-
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Institute of Technology Madras
Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
BITS Pilani
Manipal Institute of Technology
SRM University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?