4th January 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

In which subject should I appear in NET after passing masters degree in the subject of rural development?

I am passed master degree in the subject rural development.in which subject I appear in net?

Related Questions:
  1. In which subject can I appear in NET after passing masters degree in rural development?
  2. In which subject should I appear for NET?
  3. Can I appear in UGC NET after completing M.A in Rural Development?
  4. Which subjects can I appear for UGC NET Exam having completed MA in Rural Development? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to attend UGC NET/JRF entrance exam in HRM? I have completed masters degree in Rural Development
  6. Annamalai University B.A. Economics Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Which subject should I take for Masters Degree being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Zoology?
  8. What's the future of Biotechnology? What's the future prospective for the same? I want to pursue Bio-technology course in met's school of engineering(Thrissur)
  9. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Research Methods in Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development Planning and Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Required Qualification for Assistant Professor in Mathematics in Engineering and Technology Institutions?
  12. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  13. Preferred coaching institute for NET? In which subject to give NET having Masters in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  14. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How to prepare for NET exam after completing PG in Rural Development
  16. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Children Psychology after finishing MCA and B.Ed?
  17. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Programmes Exam - Download Previous Years question Papers
  18. Scope in Public Administration after Masters Degree?
23rd September 2016, 03:08 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which subject should I appear in NET after passing masters degree in the subject of rural development?

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.
It is conducted by CBSE and CSIR on behalf of UGC for JRF(Junior Research Fellowship) and Assistant Professor in universities within India.

Eligibility to appear in NET
-Candidate must have completed their Master degree from any university recognized by UGC with more than 55% marks.
-Candidates must be of age less than 28 years for JRF while no age limit for Assistant Professor.

According to rules, candidate must apply for NET with subject of their post-graduation means the subject with which the candidate have completed master degree.
In case the subject with which candidate have completed his/her master degree is not in list of subjects then the student may appear in any related subject.

The list of subject for which NET is conducted is available on official website of UGC NET or you can check it on
(http://cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/NETSubjectList.htm).

Since, you have completed master degree in rural development but it is not in the list of NET, so, you can choose any one of the following subject
>Sociology
>Social Work

Out of these two options, Sociology will be best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?