1st January 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Which subject would be appropriate for commerce student?

what subject would be appropriate for commerce student?..please tell me which is it

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for marine engineering after taking commerce subject? I have completed 12th
  2. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  3. What is the procedure for MCA entrance? I am a commerce student
  4. What is the highest paid up job in commerce stream? I am a class 12th student
  5. Which would be the best subject for me for Civil Services Main Exam other than Commerce being a candidate of pursuing CA course?
  6. Is it necessary for a student to do commerce to pursue BBM?
  7. Can a commerce student join Indian Army?
  8. Which subject should be selected by commerce student in GPSC exam?
  9. How should I prepare for IAS after passing B.Com from patna university? What is the syllabus for civil services? Best institutes for IAS for commerce subject student?
  10. Can a Commerce student study Public Administration at PG level?
  11. What are the subjects for commerce student in NDA exam? What is the criteria for the CAT exam?
  12. What combination courses are offered in commerce for CS? -- [New]
  13. Civil exams after graduation in commerce? Subject to choose and it's scope?
  14. How to do MBBS after passing 12th? I am a commerce student and have a biology subject
  15. what's are the various options available for a 12th(commerce) passed student? Is it better to go for further studies?
  16. What are the subjects of NDA entrance exam for commerce student without Mathematics?
  17. What is the qualification for commerce student to join IPS?
  18. Which subject should I prepare for SET Exam being a candidate having completed PG in Commerce?
18th January 2012, 09:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject would be appropriate for commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what subject would be appropriate for commerce student?..please tell me which is it
You question lacks proper information. By going through your question, it seems that you either want to know about the subjects you should opt for your higher studies or combination of subjects you should take for any kind of entrance examination.
Now, as far as higher studies is concerned, being a candidate from a commerce background and assuming that you have just qualified +2 level of exam, You may go for academic courses like B.Com, BBA, BBM etc. or you may go for professional courses like chartered accountancy, cost and work accountancy, company secretary etc.
If your question is related to any kind of entrance exam as I am not sure which particular exam you are talking about, the subjects related to your stream will be best suited for you, like Commerce, Economics, Maths etc.

The information provided above is completely based on assumption as you have not given much information, so in case it doesn't match your query, p0lease re-post your question along with more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?