16th August 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Suggested course after 12th except engineering in order to set up own business in future?

I have to build my own business in automobile. I want to know what can i do other than engineering. I think Engineering is not useful degree for me when i have to go to my business. Could you please suggest me something.

Related Questions:
18th August 2016, 06:31 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Suggested course after 12th except engineering in order to set up own business in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have to build my own business in automobile. I want to know what can i do other than engineering. I think Engineering is not useful degree for me when i have to go to my business. Could you please suggest me something.
List of courses after 12th especially for Business oriented are:

> > B.Com : Bachelor of Commerce

> > B.B.A : Bachelor of Business Administration

> > B.B.S : Bachelor of Business Studies

> > B.H.M. : Bachelor of Hotel Management

> > B.E.M : Bachelor of event Management

> > MBA : Master of Business Administration etc.
28th August 2016, 04:22 AM
ashishkumarcs
Junior Member+

Default Re: Suggested course after 12th except engineering in order to set up own business in future?

As you have asked about the bachelor degree courses after 12th for set up a business in future you can go for any of these options:

1. Bachelor of business administration(BBA)
2. B.Com( Bachelor of Commerce)
3. Bachelor of management studies(BMS)
4. Bachelor of business studies(BBS)
5 any other subject oif want to do MBA in future.

All of these courses are of 3 years duration.
After completing these you can go for MBA program which is one of the most demanded qualification to join any business company.

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?